Question about a staff

This is a discussion on Question about a staff within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well here it goes Im using a elixir +8 atm( im stated as 160 int, rest Mp).. Im a light ...
Page: 1

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Well here it goes Im using a elixir +8 atm( im stated as 160 int, rest Mp).. Im a light mage. And I saw a guy in moradon selling a lupus staff +9.. I was thinking to buy it.. Dunno too. So what you guys will do at my place??.. Keep the elixir , and why? Or go for the lupus +9 and why?

Up?.. a GG mage could come help a mage in difficulties ^^ <3

cama

you ap is a huge factor of stunning, int is a 2nd...u lose both if u stat for lupus

keep elixir..... a paper lightning mage aint gonna be the best.......... and even @ +9, the stats arent that great.......... a paper lightnin mage aint gonna be very useful.. Besides, its gonna be hard to sell, and you can only be lightning mage......

elixir is good, good ap, good ele damage, and you can change elemntals anytime ya want.

Thanks for reply&#39;s, But if i get lupus I wont go paper im staying Int .. But Guess like u said lupus gonna be hard to sell dunno.

Thanks

cama

Thanks for reply&#39;s, But if i get lupus I wont go paper im staying Int .. But Guess like u said lupus gonna be hard to sell dunno.

Thanks[/b]
    so ud stay int and get a staff with less ap? thats...beyond stupid -_- why would u use a PAPER staff as INT mage jsut that fact alone should scream to u "BAD IDEA!!!"

Well idk since it was +9 i tought it could be a great staff, some Hp on it.. Which we always need HP.. and great lighting on it. Anyway Ill keep elixir like u guys said

Greetz

Thanks