Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Abouth Archer Accesories.

This is a discussion on Question Abouth Archer Accesories. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what is better for 80lvl archer Iron set and dual rol dual hr all +0 or pp+3 elf belt+1 rol+0 ...
Page: 1

Milanac

Wink

what is better for 80lvl archer

Iron set and dual rol dual hr all +0

or

pp+3 elf belt+1 rol+0 elf ring+2 hr+0 and earring +16dex

Hampster

if you want more ap
    dual hr +1 up
    dual rol +1 up
    elf belt +1 up
    pp+2 up

thats what im using..

Banned

your gonna want atleast a bit of weapon defense... so kinda mix up what ya got

PP+2, Iron belt, rol +0 dual hr +0 , Se +2 if you can

denon33

I've got +1 elf belt, IB+1 rb, 1 x ROL 1 X legionairre, 1 X +1 Rogue earing, 1 x Howling rooster, +1wp +1pp, full shells at +1 rb, and I do just fine in wars cz. But when soloing in CZ I can beat everyone except warrior. Warrior simply have too much HP for an archer to solo. At least that is what I've found. Note CW doesn't have many uber items, and I'm not the best at PvP, so I may be wrong hehe. Maybe I'd do better if I went complete AP whore, but I prefer the safety of AC, and ofc having my clan priests as back up.

Seems strange to me how warriors always target the archers b4 the fabric +8/15 priests and mages. Are archers doing alot more damage than b4? No they are doing the same. Just they can do damage at range, but sins after mh cooldown should be easier to kill. Seems weird how archers are now the target. I know for certain at lvl 75 I cant vs a lvl 65 warrior, so maybe the warriors need to target the sins who should be easier now.just a thought.

Btw with the items i have, I have over 350+ dex, and I find using ice and shadow, alot better than dark pursuer which seems to hit 1 time out of three. Styx used ofc. Styx, ice, shadow,dark, minor in between.

your gonna want atleast a bit of weapon defense... so kinda mix up what ya got
    PP+2, Iron belt, rol +0 dual hr +0 , Se +2 if you can[/b]
    yea do this for sure, you need balanced stats, AC whore or AP whore arent good option. go int he middle. and IB is the better choice of the 2 weapon defs. SE+2/HR would be a nice combo for earings.

Milanac

I think ill mix something like:

rol+0 elf ring+2 iron belt pp+3 hr+0 and se+1 or +16dex earring .

lHoRuSl

Dual Earings +16/3 , PP+3 , EB +1 , Dual Legios +1.
    U dont need any weapon defense jews , just the the def armors +7 and learn to use Styx.
    Advice from experienced archer!
    Hope u follow what i said, cya!

Milanac

ill think about that mate.

eme +1/+2 hr +1/+2

elf belt +1/+2

pp/wp/amulet of dex +3

elf ring +3/rol +0/+1 - dual rol +1/+2

asmoondei

dual hr+1
    pp+3 and in+0
    2x rol+1 or 1xrol +1, 1x legionnaire +1
    elf belt +1/2 and ib+0

that's my choice

mnah bro get youre HR and get a Glass belt not iron the int bonus will help you out

Belt will prob be best for Elf Belt and Priest pendant +2 is good Rings Rols or legions are good preferably legions for elemental resists

Correct me if I am wrong but I always thought Intelligence bonus only affects Priests and Mages. It doesn't do anything for Rogues and Warriors. :unsure:

Upgrade

the more ap the better, just make sure u run fast

OverTheTop

pp3 eb 3 rol's +1+ 2+ 3 se 3 x.x

int helps you to miss less arrows like if you get those 95 900 900 800 800 shower ^^ the 95 dmg is a failed arrow and with the int bonus which pp gives you your arrows fail a bit less ( its not 100% ) it will still miss sometimes.

pp3 eb 3 rol's +1+ 2+ 3 se 3 x.x
    int helps you to miss less arrows like if you get those 95 900 900 800 800 shower ^^ the 95 dmg is a failed arrow and with the int bonus which pp gives you your arrows fail a bit less ( its not 100% ) it will still miss sometimes.[/b]
    Ah I see. Learnt something new again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast