Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warrior Combos

This is a discussion on Warrior Combos within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I was wondering what was the best combo for warrior. I currently use skill w r, but I wanted to ...
Page: 1

Thicklord

I was wondering what was the best combo for warrior.

I currently use skill w r, but I wanted to know your opinions

hej

Am lazy so rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OverTheTop

guess theire isnt really "best" combo the best one is the one you are perfect with good speed good potting time

also depends on what you need to do tanking, heal cancel etc

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

best warrior combo = 1st person perspective mode.

skill sr skill sr skill wr is a cool one...
    or skill wsr also works...

Furyh

skill sr skill sr skill wr is a cool one...
    or skill wsr also works... [/b]
    About those combos, u need to press sr at same time??

Zxenke

skill-r-r-r-r

But it all depends on how well you can handle a combo. Some comboes work better for some people, some not.

f8devil

I use rr for tanking and chasing and wr if someone starts to redball and runs rounds

the best for me is skill r skill r skill r
    i play on a warrior for a friend some times ( he dont play any more ) i put 4 set of royal armors and 1 plate
    i take some good geared rogue down and toked 1 rogue ( mastered with ardream nice gear ) and almost kill + 70 mage when he was attacking me with his staff
    i am using glave + 7 tho and warrior lvl 57 with quest shit
    the point not that i am good . i am sure that alot more better warriors here but i am saying that any combo you can use and it is easy for you . you can take any thing you want

sowiec

my hand is always on w, I do skill once while r twice, I use my mouse for skill

if u think about combo as canceling skill animation and throwing in a R to have another skill used faster...then in KO everything is a combo....you can cancel your skill animation with w, s, R, E, mouse movement etc.

depends how you teach your fingers, i personally did best with skill w+r, this was my tank combo. running combo was skill r+r while using mouse, rarely i used holding W and skill r+r mainly becuase if ppl start to slide or make fast turns its hard to follow with w pressed, goes better with mouse

all these combos are actually same, can be used in any situation, what is the hardest is to properly throw in a R and for dmg to actually succeed. this R dmg depends on weapon used.

for example, raptor/glave, very slow weapons means it has a slower R. skill canceling is same with every weapon you can cancel your skill as soon as u use it. also, first R usually always successfull, problem comes on second R

i noticed that when using raptor every second R is a bit slower just a bit but enough to make you fail. while on iron impact (slow weapon) Rs go smoothly

concentrate on my tank combo, skill w+r i did it like this

i hit skill and release and then i cancel with W and while im still holding W i press R and let go both W and R and give some time for R hit animation to complete (because R is slower then skill)

then repeate

so: skill (move finger of it - let go) press W very fast and while holding W hit R then release both, give a bit time for R to complete then repeate.

iiason

i&#39;d say wsr and hold w then r once, is the best for war. <==== personal preferences only.

everyone&#39;s dif

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

The way to figure out the best combo FOR YOU is to go to a monster which has alot of HP, doesnt hit hard, and practice hitting it with different combo&#39;s and see which one you feel most comfortable with.

I never learnt a combo from other people, i created my own combo. When people watched my warrior PK movies they thought my combo sucked because it wasn&#39;t the same as everyone elses, because i made it myself. But the reason it worked better for me is because i felt most comfortable with it, and i could produce my skills and r hits quickly, and thats the main thing.

Furyh

now noob question :P

combos are only for 2 handed weapons right? dual = no combo

now noob question :P

combos are only for 2 handed weapons right? dual = no combo[/b]
    why not?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast