Question bout Giga +8 =)

This is a discussion on Question bout Giga +8 =) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well heres my question, considering im a lvl 71 warrior using : Set shell +7 Dual roc+1 Dual we+0 in+0 ...
Page: 1

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Wink

Well heres my question, considering im a lvl 71 warrior using :
    Set shell +7
    Dual roc+1
    Dual we+0
    in+0
    gb+0

At im using a giga+8... but problem is thats the ap of a glave +7 <_< ... So im wondering should i keep it?.. or switch to a raptor +8 and Get more uniques?.. like get some we+1 etc..
    ( im asking this, cuz some warriors told me giga was like the best wep, and i had +8 so im sexx lol.. but oh well )

Thanks

Its a personal choice. i personally think that +8 giga pawns. if ur a ap whore = raptor+8. also depends on the server your playing older server have more spear def armours rather then axe def. so i personally will choose giga+8.

Well heres my question, considering im a lvl 71 warrior using :
    Set shell +7
    Dual roc+1
    Dual we+0
    in+0
    gb+0

At im using a giga+8... but problem is thats the ap of a glave +7 <_< ... So im wondering should i keep it?.. or switch to a raptor +8 and Get more uniques?.. like get some we+1 etc..
    ( im asking this, cuz some warriors told me giga was like the best wep, and i had +8 so im sexx lol.. but oh well )

Thanks [/b]

Giga does have lower AP, but u gotta remember that it has higher elemental damage than raptor, and some people say that uniques hit other. Also, one of the main advantages, is that it is an axe, and axe defence is one of the least common defences you will encounter in CZ. Depending on ur server, most people usually have anywhere from 17-80 spear defence, and priests sometimes even have 100+ sd. Axe def is much more rare, and a lotta rogues and warriors and mages wont have more than 1 piece of axe def or sometimes even 0 axe def ^^

pros:

1) uniq weapon
    2) high elemental
    3) nice bonuses (hp/mp, dex, resistances)
    4) spear defense is standard gear, axe defense is waste of inn

cons:

1) low ap

conclusion: you are high lvl warrior using howling sword, in this game everything is about balancing. if ure using giga, push a bit more points to str, if ure using raptor push a bit more points in HP. if u dont like to balance things, you can always be either an AP or a HP whore...whatever rocks your boat

yea i say stick with the giga i think it is best weapon in game ^^

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

use the giga, its an amazing weapon, the combo is smooth, and at max, ppl have: spear, DD, and CLUB, it is very very very common now for ppl to use club defense, (ive noticed it as a bp since i bought an exp ms +8 i hit ppl harder lol), also by using this giga, it gives great hp/mp/ resistance... and if ur consider switching it, cuz u would like more ap... go for an avedon +8... lol, but otherwise giga is very very sexy =D

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Ohh well ima stick whit the giga then, thats what i wanted to hear. Thanks guys

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

forgot 2 add, if u want more ap... go get chitins +8 or shell +8, those 15 str points add a lot of ap

I have a question, how many stats points to str if using giga? I currently have 240 into str.

I have a question, how many stats points to str if using giga? I currently have 240 into str.[/b]
    http://www.kodb.info/newunweapons.ph...H+Gigantic+Axe

Your not going to see real benefits of a +8 giga until your 75++, your ap is just too low, however imo it is hands down the best wep ive ever used. I&#39;ve never used a +8 hellbreaker though, so i suppose my opinion isnt fully formed. Never look at the attack power of a giga to determine its usefullness , you will see it with combo speed, less fails,more resists, HP,MP, huge ele damage and certainly less axe def in any server.

Lost countless vs using +8 raptor only to win same person with giga over n over agian.

What I&#39;m trying to say is it better to go 240 str and rest hp or go 255 str since giga have low ap but have hp bonus...

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

2h giga 8>raptor 8 for pk

raptor 8>2h giga 8 for exp and other general purposes

kanya128

Buy a +8 avedon, it has more ap and just a bit lower plus then giga

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Buy a +8 avedon, it has more ap and just a bit lower plus then giga[/b]
    much more expensive than giga 8 noob drew :P

but yeah avedon +8 is best +8 wep for warrior