Question bout warrior items/weapons

This is a discussion on Question bout warrior items/weapons within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Alright...need to kno ur opnion.... for a weapon... Hell Breaker+3 rev (currently have/made from+7) or a raptor+8..or possibly an avedon+3 ...
Page: 1

Talking

Alright...need to kno ur opnion.... for a weapon... Hell Breaker+3 rev (currently have/made from+7) or a raptor+8..or possibly an avedon+3 or +4 reverse... Keep in mind... i can either have a dragon scale 7 set or a shell+8 set. (if that is needed to be known)

Also... Earrings... Dual min ears+1? dual plat ears? dual warrior ears? Min ear+1/plat ear? min ear+1/warrior ear? warrior ear/plat ear??

Rings?? dual fov+1/dual roc/fov+1, roc/ dr+1,roc/ dr+1, fov+1

and i supose... Dragon Scale+7 set or shell+8 set

and i guess, for weapons...u could throw in... lugias7, hanguk 7, impact 8, umm spear omw+7 and any other decent dual wield.

i got the neck and belt figured out... i'm goin by what i can afford right now. i'm completely naked with a lil over 100gb on MANES with a lvl 80 warrior

Thanks for your time.. NO flame plz.. just asking for some opnions.

d4rkchrisz

wrong section.

my bad

avedon
    we/pe
    dual roc or fov+1 roc
    dragon scale
    but ye, wrong section

avedon
    we/pe
    dual roc or fov+1 roc
    dragon scale
    but ye, wrong section[/b]

Any reason u choose these items?

avedon -> its an axe, only a few uses axe def, not to mention the hp/mp bonus
    we/pe -> gr8 balance between hp/mp/resist
    dual roc or fov+1 roc -> fov is only good at higher +, but its kinda cheap (few weeks and roc=fov+1 in gbs) and have good def
    dragon scale -> gr8 bonuses, decent def

the we/pe don't have much STR and the we has a low hp though...
    and dual fov+1 isn't that better then dul roc? 14more def..same str, less resistance... and 50 less hp but it has the 7dex for shock stun/scream/legcut

bhupinder

get the dual platinum earring
    for rings go for rocs for fov +1
    unless your getting exc dragon get shell 8 and the weapon depends on what u like better.
    hb +3 rb or avedon +3 rb (i'd pick hb to hit harder on those high ac noobs)
    and get an ib and like wp+2 or in

lol, i'm gettin an iron belt and wp+2 xD
    The dual plat ears will brin my ap down but it will boost my defence a little. If i go dual plat ears why would i go shell then? thats just stacking defence on top of defence xD
    Personally i was thinking minatour ear+1 Plat ear, the rings is hard, cuz i want the dex for my stun rate... so i'd have to say dual fov+1 which gives me lot more defence then Roc's which allows me to use the minatour ear+1... maybe i should go dual min ears+1 and dual fov+1..then its like... idk the defence of dual rocs and dual WE's basically..with the same resistance from the we's on the Min ears almost i think, maybe 2 more....and i just loose some resistance from not having the Roc's but i gain the extra 6STR per earring on the min ears.
    I think i found out what i'm gonna do xD

bhupinder

lol k

Alright...need to kno ur opnion.... for a weapon... Hell Breaker+3 rev (currently have/made from+7) or a raptor+8..or possibly an avedon+3 or +4 reverse... Keep in mind... i can either have a dragon scale 7 set or a shell+8 set. (if that is needed to be known)

Also... Earrings... Dual min ears+1? dual plat ears? dual warrior ears? Min ear+1/plat ear? min ear+1/warrior ear? warrior ear/plat ear??

Rings?? dual fov+1/dual roc/fov+1, roc/ dr+1,roc/ dr+1, fov+1

and i supose... Dragon Scale+7 set or shell+8 set

and i guess, for weapons...u could throw in... lugias7, hanguk 7, impact 8, umm spear omw+7 and any other decent dual wield.

i got the neck and belt figured out... i'm goin by what i can afford right now. i'm completely naked with a lil over 100gb on MANES with a lvl 80 warrior

Thanks for your time.. NO flame plz.. just asking for some opnions.[/b]
    Weapon: I'm not sure how you come at these 3 because HB+3 reb/Avedon+4 rev should cost way more than a raptor+8, Raptor+8 hits closer to HB/Avedon+7's in PK unless they are duffed, then, and only then do you notice the extra AP. Since you have a HB+3 and won't have to spend extra coins i'd keep it, but another choice is the cursed sword Wirinom, +7 it's 179/100 str str 2.0 range normal speed and a special effect. The combo is smoother like a dual weild, the range is same as raptor(so rogues don't get away with 1 hit left) and elemental+7STR make it hit much harder than the 179 would make it sound. Just not sure if you can get on your server.

Earrings: easy choice, don't touch minotaurs+1's, the no def impacts you more than you think, go dual PE, better to have 2x of 1 kind, 2x WE or 2x PE to combine to a +1 when you get more coins, don't go WE/PE, just dual PE.

Rings: DR? no warrior over 70 use these anymore if they want LR they just use HV+1/2, they are mainly used on dcz, and your 80 so go for dual Fov+1, if this is your choice, it's an easy one over roc+0.

Armor: Exceptional Dragon Scale+7 is better than shell+8, with the added def of 20/20 PE's and 44/44 FOV+1 is a full 38 def points over a WE/WE ROC/ROC build, and way more than any mix with minotaur/dr build.

Also for price wise i can see why your using IB/WP+2, but think about an IN/String of Skulls+2 build, best combo for an 80+ warrior, specially the GR on a SOS+2 (personally i hate ice cube).

Bottomline: A well balanced weapon you already have is an easy choice, unless someone offers you a trade like +4 rev Avedon for HB+3, or Cursed Sword+7, The choice of dual PE/Fov+1's give your a huge def bonus that allows you to not miss much def from not having Shell+8, the loss of 15 str points on the Exceptional Dragon is made up for by the MP/HP/resistances bonuses given with a full set of dragon flight, the resistances make up for not having a minotaur or warrior on your account.

the we/pe don't have much STR and the we has a low hp though...
    and dual fov+1 isn't that better then dul roc? 14more def..same str, less resistance... and 50 less hp but it has the 7dex for shock stun/scream/legcut[/b]
    btw the 7 dex on the Fov's wouldn't help in stun/scream/legcut, i really don't think dex on a warrior helps at all, in my opinion it's the weapon speed that helps, I always shockstun/scream more with a dual weild over 2h weapons, but not just because of a lugias/giga dex bonus, lugias+8/giga+8 shocked, screamed, and cut just as much as a murky+8/java+8, lugias+8 and java+8 was fun, for insane hp using it and undying gear haha. Also when i used Cursed Sword+7, which has normal speed, shock stunned worked a lot more than on my Personal Sword+7 or II+8, it stuns a lot just like i rememeber when i used to use dual weilds.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

it all depends on what u plan to do with ur warrior. party pk=minotaur earrings, lots of vs=pe's, sse's, etc. just get the basic set up of dual roc, dual pe, iron set, shell 8, and whatever wep u combo best with then take it from there