Question need some help...

This is a discussion on Question need some help... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what you think whats can be better for warr 80 lvl. 1. hb +8 and wp +1 or 2. rap ...
Page: 1

what you think whats can be better for warr 80 lvl.

1. hb +8 and wp +1

or

2. rap 8 and IN

thx all for help in andvance...

NeronDomitius

hb+8 and wp+1 if you have IB/glass b

rappy +8 and in if you dont have weapon def belt

HB8 WP1 simply because I dont' care much for wep defs

got ib so ill stay on hb wp1 thx guys for reply.

SoullessOne

HB8 WP1 simply because I dont' care much for wep defs [/b]
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dont pay attention to this guy, maybe he doesnt care about wep defs cos he dies in 1 hit anyway.

We could say HB+8 > raptor +8 but never and i repeat NEVER think WP+1 > IN, not in usa, not in turkey now even in Saturn.

just think about this......... the 80% of the times when u r pking against a serious party in CZ you are gonna be DEBUFFED and here is Weapon defense comes into action. u can have 12K HP 1500 AC and 3K+ att, but Parasite, Torment and subside takes away a lot of that, Only weapons def can Not be debuffed, so u will survive till u receive a cure from one of ur priests. Why do u think priests, mages, rogues and even warriors have spear, dagger, club, etc def armors in their inventory ????? cos this is the only way to survive against those melees even if they r debuffed. Why do u think CS is the best shield even when its not the one with the biggest Ac on it ????

bocko88 Posted Today, 01:29 PM
    got ib so ill stay on hb wp1 thx guys for reply.

If u decided to stay with that combination ok, but ill suggest u to get a (at least) WP+2. I liked way more the Iron set + rappy+8 option.

PS: maybe the HB+8 + iron set if u like the HB over the raptor

ye i totaly agreed about IN > WP+1/2 and about those weapon defance you are right, but for now am on hb and wp 1 later in some time wp 2 and in but any way thx for help

plant posting:

I've tested raptor+8 vs hb+8 on high ac targets with cs, rappy does more dmg!

so hb+8 for warrior is bit overrated, there isn't that much club ac arround but it isnt worth 4x the price of a rappy.

so my suggestion pick the in+rappy, and get a cheap ms+8 :if you face ppl who like to switch to spear ac.

rappy+in^^
    in is indispensable for warrior cos u cant cure yourself to survive u need it

got hb 8 and in now cheerz and thx for help again

Banned

plant posting:

I've tested raptor+8 vs hb+8 on high ac targets with cs, rappy does more dmg!
    so hb+8 for warrior is bit overrated, there isn't that much club ac arround but it isnt worth 4x the price of a rappy.
    so my suggestion pick the in+rappy, and get a cheap ms+8 :if you face ppl who like to switch to spear ac.[/b]
    :blink: :blink: :blink:
    u crazy ? ^^ i had hb+7 and raptor+6 reverse and on high ac ppl hb+7 deal same damage..... then got hb8 and deal wayy more damage "on high ac ppls"

ps. good choise ^^ hb+8 is pretty nice try test a wirinom +7 it deal same damage as hb u should like it as i do(main wirinom / backup hb8) :P

try test a wirinom +7 it deal same damage as hb u should like it as i do(main wirinom / backup hb8) :P[/b]
    i wish