better combo

This is a discussion on better combo within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I have a descent combo for my warrior but if someone has a better one and could help me improve ...
Page: 1

Default better combo

I have a descent combo for my warrior but if someone has a better one and could help me improve mine it would be much appreciated!! Also if someone can help me find the easiest way to cancel priests heal, im only 50% on that and need to improve that!! hope i can get some feedback.. thanks!!

it depends on the situation you will use combo. And some does not work as good as it is coz it vary from the weapon you use.

For example, when i use duals i always use W-R-skill-R-skill combo coz thats if the target is running. When i dont use duals i also use the same but i vary it by W-R-skill-S-R-Skill-W-R-Skill-S-R-Skill. For me it works better that way.

Lets say your fighting someone not running and just standing: I would use W-R-Skill-S-R-SKill-S-R-Skill-S-R-Skill

And during vs, archers and sins its better off using S-R-Skill coz it will mess up their combo most of the time. Warriors its better with W-R-SKill for me.

Really depends on how you adapat to the kind of combos on each weapon+situations. And the best priest cancelling combo would really depend on how fast the R+skill goes with speed of ur weapon. But its W combo most of the time.

yea thats the combo i use, and i use the ii so pretty quick combo for it, but i always have trouble wiht the preists.. thanks for the info btw