DCZ Mage with 50GB

This is a discussion on DCZ Mage with 50GB within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ive got 50gb roughly, im going mage in dcz. I need some help picking items. Staff,Armour,Accessories etc Either going lightning ...
Page: 1

Default DCZ Mage with 50GB

Ive got 50gb roughly, im going mage in dcz. I need some help picking items. Staff,Armour,Accessories etc

Either going lightning or Ice, I want to give good damage but have a good amount of HP and Defence :P

Leave comments

In Xigenon BTW, and i got Oasis+8

xig should have dd25, so get that

go full linen 8s with hard leather boots and gaunts...

Get Old EP, Old Skelton belt and 2x Old WE's (upgrade these as time goes on, they are the more expensive items and probably out of your budget to go beyond this atm)

then use the rest of the money to get the highest shios possible

ac will be ok...youre a mage...not a tank...so play smart, you should be able to survive most sin attacks but you definitely need the dd25 to pk.

(maybe get a scorpion shield+0 for running away and when you need to focus on being a tp mage...but this shouldnt be a high priority...though it helps to have

thnx for comment but i went and got Crimson+5reb, with dd 15 helmet + Skele belt , now trying to get shios +1 dual and cleric earring

and got ep+1

Go Ice, you will be able to get better gear than you would if you were light. Anyway with 50GB I would do this.

Crimson+5 REV set, no helmet
    Mage helmet+6 25 DD
    EP+1
    Dual shio tears+2
    Oasis+8
    Old SSE(secret silver earings)
    Skeleton Belt
    160 int rest mp
    With this you will have 42dd with good hp, and you will hit pretty nice.

I am also Xig so you can afford it.