Questions for RLB BP or INT priest.

This is a discussion on Questions for RLB BP or INT priest. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hmm, my sharer quited (=no char atm, im getting priest) so I need to ask some questions fo builds. Gonna ...
Page: 1

Albasterix

Default Questions for RLB BP or INT priest.

Hmm, my sharer quited (=no char atm, im getting priest) so I need to ask some questions fo builds. Gonna be 69 lvl. I'd like to play as BP but I can play as INT priest if my gear is too noob for BP =D

So here is my BP:
    Hb+7
    Hp&Str Fabric +8
    Dual fov
    Dual lilime
    Old skelly
    Old wp
    +Dol+6/+7 Depeding how much I make money.

I will get ac valks too but not at the first. This gives me like 2,5k(not buffed, 4k buffed) hp, 2k ap(buff) and 750-800ac(buff). And I was thinking about Buffer/healer cuz I cant get scrolls at the first. So 60 buff/54 heal/5 master. I wont have malice but my friend is debuffer so I think its ok.

For INT, i dont know what shield/wep should I get. I will have around 13-17 gbs. Let me know what you think and tell me that is 17 gbs enough for BP.
    Last edited by Albasterix; 02-17-2010 at 01:46 PM.

1st of all malice is a MUST even if u have a duffer friend. dunno bout the items, it all depends on server (old or newer...) rings and earring should be ok for start, but try to get a better belt and later an iron neck

I'd say get whatever is cheaper in your server... ii8 or hb7... Cuz that can save u a little money. An old warrior pendant kinda sux now days... U should try to get at least a +1.
    If you go int.. Dread+7 and smite 7 works...holy+7 is better... INT is cheap cuz u don't need a amazing uniques. dual old sse... dual fov/dual rom/dual rol... all are good.. ep+0/+1 and the skele would be just fine. and a chitin 7 set (work for +8)

Albasterix

So how should I stat if I need malice? 60 buff/54 heal/3 duff/2 master(judge)? And yeah, I think I gonna go BP.

supakilla

dont waste that much money on the earring. get FP build or +9 fabric build with full HP(so u survive). Oh and try to get 1 old roc instead of dual foverin, the roc should boost your stats a lot(my opinion but u can stick with foverin). for neck get a +1 or +2 White dragon neclace. It is pretty cheap for stats like 200 HP and 20 str and glacier resist.

Last tip: even yourself out, do NOT(emphasizing) go more than 190-200 str, that will ruin you.

Albasterix

So what earrings? Old SSE and Old platinum? And In my server, +9 fabrics are like 600-900m + FP build sucks in RLB, paper or INT, those are my suggestions.

supakilla

Fp is only good at RLB lol, there are almost no mages and only rogues and warriors which makes it perfect.

get old WE or old plat with old SSE imo.

Albasterix

Okey, already have old plat earring and old sse. Ty, now I go merch few GBs.