fulitol or hell blood

This is a discussion on fulitol or hell blood within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so i got a hell blood 6+ rb and i can get a fultitol 7+ kinda easy cause a clannie ...
Page: 1

ThePrime

so i got a hell blood 6+ rb and i can get a fultitol 7+ kinda easy cause a clannie is selling and i got enough money.

difference is that hell blood got 2 more ap 20 less flame dmg and no glacier. fultitol got -70 def but can also curse someone.
    i might try to upgrade the fultitol if it looks like hell blood is better anyway.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

depends on the curse, aztec gold is the 1 that is gg and helps a lot out in pk, the other 2 are OK, but not worth it that much,

and also if you can sacrifice the AC, i would go for it, the new staffs hit hard, and your slowing ability will increase as yu have glacier element on it as well.

up 2 you, just make sure you stat atleast 1 point into str, so you can switch to a scorpion shield when you need it, because it boost up ur ac a lot that way

KingRasta

yeah i am on fulitol+7/ ss +0 mode, ac goes up 150 at least with ss kind of helps, i would go for fulitol if you have weapon defense on belt and necklase

ThePrime

well normaly i got around 1k def in wars so no problem there. i dont use ss. i use personal pole which is better since you can also attack with it and gives much more hp.

which fulitol can u get?

JD, Familiar fulitol pwns :P atleast u get NPs for killing, not like with Aztec...

ThePrime

its the undefeateble one.

and i really have tested it now.

in pk the fulitol does a little bit more dmg. 20 dmg or so more.
    against monsters the hell blood is better. so the only good things are really the ice and the curse. but i just dont think its worth against the - 70 defend.
    so im going to up the fulitol to 8+ in a couple of days.

ThePrime

burned going 4+ rb. but i think hell blood is better anyway. even if it would be 8+. the curse and little extra power really aint worth the - def.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

burned going 4+ rb. but i think hell blood is better anyway. even if it would be 8+. the curse and little extra power really aint worth the - def.[/b]
    If you got the fulitol to +8, it would have been def better then using the hell blood :P