Warrior weps:O

This is a discussion on Warrior weps:O within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi, im pretty new to warrior and don't really know what weapons to get. i have a lvl 73 warrior, ...
Page: 1

hi, im pretty new to warrior and don't really know what weapons to get.
    i have a lvl 73 warrior, and a lvl 59 ardream warrior. i will use the same uniques and maybe weapon for both.

i was thinking Lugias +7 / ?? dunno or Raptor tbh i have no idea.

what is the difference between Dual / 2 hand wep ?

suggestions on good warrior weapons and uniques

uhhhh raptors are good for 60+ but for ardream if u use a raptor +8 or above, then u wouldnt be able to use chitin pauldron and pads..... meaning that ur AC will be lower in exchange for higher AP.

Duals will give u lower attack in your stats menu, but in reality, it only hits a bit weaker, but many people say you combo quite a bit faster with it. In the case of a luigas, you would legcut much more (succesful more) becuz the dex bonus would help success rate of legcut. Also with dual weild, is even if your skill or 'r' damage misses, the elemental damage u deal will be higher than the raptor.

I would suggest getting hellbreaker, luigas + hanguk, or smurky + hanguk, or avedon. ( i didnt name a specific + of the item, since i dont know your budget, but at the same + those weapons are probably the best)

uniques: roc,rof, wp, skele belt, iron belt, iron necklace, WE, PE, SSE

those are the best set of uniques for warriors. A lotta warriors and rogues use skele belt because of the fact that it will increase your accuracy..... And for ardream the weapon defences on skele belt are all that you need... theres almost no axe, sword weilding people in ardream

enigma69

The big problem with dual wield on a warrior in cz is against a cs or PS your damage goes WAAY down. but against every other class its pretty awesome.
    i would recomend avedon/hb/ii/giga or rappy8 is fun untill someone has massive SD

best weapon for ur 73 and dcz would be a hb +7 or higher. duals are nice but irons/personals (or chitin shields if ur on an olders server) lowers the damage by way too much. hb has good ap/elemental and can be used by ur dcz char easily with any build.

uniques try getting rocs, irons (maybe wp/skelly if u cant afford irons), we's/pe's.

rof's are overpriced and a roc +1 is about the same as a rof +0.

Hell Breaker 7, 8 for Ardream
    2h Gigantic Axe 8, Hell Breaker 7, 8 for 70+ IMHO h34r:

theeps

Raptors are made for when you can actually wear chitin set or shell set, so I wouldn't get that because you will end up not being able to use your raptor with good defense on an ardream char, This is why people who can get a raptor +9 reduced. Pretty much your attack will higher but its not losing defense for.

And for duals there not that good either, although you can go with impact + lugius/toto which will hit faster but you wont get as much attack. Lugius is good for certain things such as leg cutting, accuracy because of DEX. And the elemental demage on them really help they are way better then a raptor anyways. So if I were to pick between duals and raptor for a lvl 59 I would definately go with duals because of these reasons.

If I were you I would get an avedon or a giga, because both of these are better then a raptor and duals I would chose giga +7 over a raptor +8 even if I was lvl 70+ and I would chose giga over an avedon because it hits fast and it has good attack and gives good bonuses.

If you can and need armor go with fp +9/chitin +8 set, because if you go with a fp +9 that is best ardream armor followed by chitin +8, I would definately want to get fp +9 over +8 chitin but I realize that fp +9 is really hard to get so its up to you if you want to take the time for the fp.

The uniques you should look at getting are pretty much what akutee said, roc,rof, wp, skele belt, iron belt, iron necklace, we, pe, sse, these uniques are best for any warrior any level so you should be good on the uniques if you can get what I put down...

These what I have said are probably best things for warrior because If you put all the things I said together it will be really good simply because alot of warriors dont put these sets and you will destroy ardream .

Hope this helped.

ItsAllStrength

hb hits really hard because of elemental damage. not many people carry club def either

hb hits really hard because of elemental damage. not many people carry club def either[/b]
    uh ur from diez.. and no priest / mage walks without spear / club.. specially since all wep def uniques have spear / club def.. avedon would be the best imo.. ud be looking at going 215 str anyway on ur dcz warrior.. and avedon +7 is 214 str? only 3 ap less than a raptor, 10 more ele, and awesome hp / mana bonus.. otherwise lugias7 + impact 8 / hanguk 7

i know ur budjet