Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick support mage question

This is a discussion on Quick support mage question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; we understand a support mage in a different ways... u say it's a mage who's staying back all the time, ...
Page: 4

we understand a support mage in a different ways... u say it's a mage who's staying back all the time, doing nothing but tping and slowing/freezing...

I say, the support mage is a mage who can actually help a party... I don't need to kill, but I will slide a priest and screw his heals, I will run inside the opponents and keep my eyes open at the rest of my party... the dmg is not supposted to be high, but the stun/canceling is still there... the only thing I need is a good priest, who can cure and heal me...

and I got killed only few times after I blinked away... mostly when I blinked inside the next party xD

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

we understand a support mage in a different ways... u say it's a mage who's staying back all the time, doing nothing but tping and slowing/freezing...

I say, the support mage is a mage who can actually help a party... I don't need to kill, but I will slide a priest and screw his heals, I will run inside the opponents and keep my eyes open at the rest of my party... the dmg is not supposted to be high, but the stun/canceling is still there... the only thing I need is a good priest, who can cure and heal me...

and I got killed only few times after I blinked away... mostly when I blinked inside the next party xD[/b]
    I promise you if you were facing my party, you would drop right away if you got anywhere near melee style mage...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234