R.Chitin Set+9 VS R.Krowaz Set+7

This is a discussion on R.Chitin Set+9 VS R.Krowaz Set+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; which is better krowaz set +7 or chitin set+9 for lvl 80-83 rogue ?...
Page: 1

Wink R.Chitin Set+9 VS R.Krowaz Set+7

which is better krowaz set +7 or chitin set+9 for lvl 80-83 rogue ?
    Last edited by 4Spiked; 08-01-2010 at 07:55 AM.

archer, chitin set
    sin, krowaz

agree with you^^

f4wdking

id say krowaz for archer 2
    chintin 9 gives you 95 dex bounes
    krowaz 7 gives 75 dex
    so you loss 20 dex and gain a whole lot of ac some hit points and resit way better
    you can gain back the 20 dex in uniques and sitll have more ac the chintin 9
    not to menction chitin 9 is way more expensve use the money to get higher + bow or better uniques
    Krowaz +8 thats the hot ticket i know there is some out there go go +8

CityWok

personal preference again if you like your ap go chitin set if you want more of a balanced char go krowaz set as mentioned already you gain more ac hp and some resists with krowaz. also if you have a dcz and wanna look shiny there i would take the chitin set cuz im pre cheap and dont wanna spend seperate on 2 chars

Beholdlove

Quote Originally Posted by CityWok View Post
    personal preference again if you like your ap go chitin set if you want more of a balanced char go krowaz set as mentioned already you gain more ac hp and some resists with krowaz. also if you have a dcz and wanna look shiny there i would take the chitin set cuz im pre cheap and dont wanna spend seperate on 2 chars
    cheap? were talkin about a chitin 9 set lol

CityWok

Quote Originally Posted by Beholdlove View Post
    cheap? were talkin about a chitin 9 set lol
    i said im as in i am cheap. which means i dont wanna buy 2 different armor sets one for dcz and one for cz i would rather just use the same armor for both cz and dcz also he didnt factor money into the equation at all he just asked which people would prefer.lol

Krowaz all the way i have both and krowaz owns chitin9

Rookster

depends what type of archer you are too doesn't it? Tank archer vs AP archer?

antoinevl1

if you favorise your ap you should take chitin +9 ( archer = pwnage )
    if you are more a solo guy or a party guy dagger you should go with krowas set for the extra bonus

f4wdking

Krowaz if you ap archer to. Then you can stack full dex acc and have more ap then with the chintin 9 and more servieblity. You are going to get hit no matter how good a ap archer you are. You dont want to spend all you time runnig spamming hp pots and minor.
    Cant kill anyone that way no matter how much ap you have.