Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

rap9 vs hb9

This is a discussion on rap9 vs hb9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; take the hb +9 and put some points in hp so you will have massive amount of hp and your ...
Page: 3

b0mb

take the hb +9 and put some points in hp so you will have massive amount of hp and your ap will be decent.

Why dont you sell yourself on ebay and babashop with that money

/on topic

Axe feels alot different.. Go try it.. Dont just read a weapons speed.[/b]

i did got giga and hb .. hb is more better ..
    avedon +7 hit very low
    got raptor +8

and still with hb i feel more power :P
    its my personal opinion .. i have to played in ardream so i dont know how is it in 60+.. but still prefer hb

rap hits harder on noobs ( maybe better for pking in wars, lotsa DCZ there)

HB will hit much harder on warrior and priests who also have great items because of elemental dmg

Ave is prolly the best, similar ap to rap, great bonuses, and also there is alot less axe defence.. i mean who actually uses axe defence? :P i know i dont

SoullessOne

don't think so. 3 ap > 70 elemental.
    and then you get hp and mana

but hb > raptor[/b]
    Totally WRONG, 70 elemental > 3Ap anyday anywhere

Back to the post............ Even when i wouldnt like to admit it (im a rappy fan) HB+9 > Raptor +9

PS: as a lvl 80 warrior do u really think 250 more HP/MP would make any diference ?, let me see.......... damn u r right im not gonna have 11500 HP with undy, only 11250 :P (or only 8500 instead of 8750 with sc), and if u have good priest u r gonna care more about ur mana bar than about ur HP bar

rap vs hb
    6 ap vs 80 elemental ..

try test it .. hb with no bonus .. only 199 ap vs raptor +9 no bonus .. 6 ap do diffrence like 10-15 dmg ?
    now with bonus .. 199 ap 170 vs 205 ap 90 bonus .. 80 bonus will hit hardest than 6 ap ..

kanya128

Hmm if u can afford hb +9 or rappy +9 its not important which 1 u buy U will have great ap with them. BTW I would choose hb, because its sexier if u have +9 weapon, it really doesnt matter that is hb or rappy or avedon or .... xD (of course not low class items )

dUdEpAt

No Questions Asked, Hb +9 For sure no matter what...

miami

HB all the fuking way...... because it looks SEXY!!!!!!!!

all same shit on +9

id still go for hb+9...just cause i have a lvl76 priest and would love to make a bp, so i can use it both on warr and priest ^^

wyrm

i have had HB 8 and have avedon 8 now i like the avedon better for 2 reasons and this would apply to rappy as well.

rogues magic shield 62 skill hoses hb dmg

mages flame resistance hoses HB dmg

alot of warriors use rocs which hose HB element yet again.

i preferr the avedon over the HB and would probly take the rappy over the HB as well because i like the raptors reach, i get ks'd so much by raptors

this example is at +8 as well

Wyrm

i use a char with both and id have to say, unless all of your other uniques are +3 then the price difference is certainly not worth the extra damage the HB does

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123