Rappy+8 vs Avedon +7 vs HB +7? C-WEST, RLB

This is a discussion on Rappy+8 vs Avedon +7 vs HB +7? C-WEST, RLB within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; delete it plox...
Page: 1

Default Rappy+8 vs Avedon +7 vs HB +7? C-WEST, RLB

delete it plox
    Last edited by AmiT; 06-04-2011 at 01:58 PM.

eventrock5

Quote Originally Posted by AmiT View Post
    delete it plox
    Avedon all the way

Hippo

Quote Originally Posted by eventrock5 View Post
    Avedon all the way
    avedon rock

Avedon is by far the best out of all of these. The bonuses are just great, it has really good damage, and it's the sexiest! :P Plus really fast combo.

Hell Breaker is very good option against all classes (club def rare and high elemental) and it has decent combo. Avedon has great combo, bonuses and decent ap but it's good against all classes except Dread Shield Priests. Raptor has very good ap but slow combo and it's even worse against dread shield priests, depends on alot how much spear def ur opponent has but usually every1 has some of it.
    So IMO:

HB+7 > Ave+7 > Rappy+8

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

@Mega i agree HB would be better against dread shields but how can you say club defence is rare? Let's think of the most common belt - skeleton belt, it has club defence and no axe defence.

Now lets think of a CHD, it also has club defence, so for you to say that club defence is rare is quite absurd...

The only thing the hb is better in is the fact that is has more elemental and that dread shields have axe defence, that is all.

Well I actually didn't mean it's completely rare but harder to boost as much as spear and axe when ur budjet is not that great. Let's say Average int priest gets for 5gb Dread Shield +7 and old skele (which makes 30spear,20axe and 10 club) or if he doesn't have even that much he can use for example old harpy which has 10axe but no club def at all.

Other possible club def sources are IN, Stone Splitter and Club Def pauldron (talia and chitin). I'd bet that Iron Neck isn't standard accesory yet (tho the price is going down atm), haven't rlly seen SP users at all (and that club is not good choice since it cuts ur base hp so much) and club def chitin is very rare and the quest which gives talias is bugged.

I used to play rlb warrior for some time. I used HB+8 but was more tanker build than attack, I had like 2500ap max with every buff. But I still hit hell alot on int priests. Was wondering if avedon is better and I borrowed it from friend in result I hit pretty much same on melees and rogues (but combo was rlly comfortable) meanwhile I had huge problems dealing with ds priests Tryed also raptor +8rev which gave me like 200 more ap or so, it hit pretty much same on int priests when comparing it to hb+8
    Last edited by MegaBerry; 06-22-2011 at 11:59 AM.

hell breaker best weapon for rlb