Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

rappy 8 vs hb 8 for pk

This is a discussion on rappy 8 vs hb 8 for pk within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I would pick the HB for it's high ele damage. And it looks cooler And it costs way more why ...
Page: 2

I would pick the HB for it's high ele damage. And it looks cooler
    And it costs way more why would that be? Because it's better! Why should you pay more for less:P?
    That's my opinion.

HB+8 for the win, but if you knw how to do rappy combo it will prevail aswell.

Rappy+8 will only be better when: you're in PK and your opponent is maliced/tormented.
    else HB+8 ftw and let there be no question about it.

may i also add that HB has curse immunity besids higher stun and slow rate as somebody said :P

The One And Only Senior Member

HB8 is better , and as wargrim said.
    If your enemy is tormented/maliced you'll hit higher with the raptor +8 but I still think that hb +8 is better.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

If it were to be cz id say get the raptor because the amount of priests that use CS/Gabs is much higher and to find a DS priest i mean come on. But in RLB a HB +8 is perfect.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

i would pick axe over club&spear (Cause skeleton belt has no Axe def, but it do have Club&Spear) , but if u only want to choose between Rappy/HB i deffinetly say Hell breaker just cause its easier to combo/looks cooler & hits harder

why is there even a topic about this, the obvious choice is the hb8

hb clearly

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

It really depends on your actual gear, actual money and pk-friends/clan.

[HB]

Huge elemental dmg that makes lots of difference in your output dmg especially against high ac/club def targets and when you got low ap.
    When u have low base ap, the high elem dmg covers that gap decently.
    Then, If u compare your dmg output done on a target with 60+ club def and 60+ spear def , u'll see the hb performing still better than the rappy just tnx to its super high elem dmg. - personally tested against priests and even a rogue using 60 club def+800ac skill too.
    For the same reason u see rogues wearing 2x chd or 2x daggers with high elem dmg....cuz their r-hits will be higher and they'll do more dmg in the long run.

Then, hb got a plus-value i mean...if u got a priest u can use recycle it without wasting more money.That means also, hb is easier sold than a raptor just becouse it's used by 2 classes.So more potential buyers.

The downside of the hb (if we can so call it) is its low weapon ap and is lower range.That means, the pure skill dmg will tend to be lower (than the one done by high ap weapons like rappy)...but again tnx to high r-dmgs, u dont feel so much it. -especially at lower lvls.(rlb-ardream)Therefore people use to compare rappy+8 vs hb7.
    Hb+8 performs simply better than the rappy.High weapon ap + crazy high elem dmg.hands down.really.

Said this, u have to keep in mind this.
    If you are an 80+ warrior, u got better/more powerfull attack-skills that means your skill dmg is higher, that means u want a weapon with the highest ap. Cuz the main diff there, is killing as fast as possible, so u really don't care about r-hit (especially considering people go around with 14k hp)...but u want a nice 2k dmg msg on the chat...
    That's why lots of people still prefere rappy+9 or so than hb.Especially cuz right after the target is duffed...your rappy will perform better.I would say slightly better.
    So at this point...it ends being just a personal preference...keeping in mind what's your combo-style and what's your budget as well as your jewels.
    I know people who can't really combo with a raptor but they are combo-gods with an axe. (i guess it's just a mental thing...cuz combo is combo.no matter what.The skill got its recharge time.U can't spam it too fast cuz u'll miss it.As someone said...the speed on weapons is about r-hits not the skill).

rappy+8 + jewels/armor pump > hb+8 with crap gear.
    If the bonus u recieve by pumping your set isn't huge at all...go after the better weapon 4sure.That's HB+8.

Hope it helped.

Well their's your dam guide lol, +1 for that dude.

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    bro please man there's already a discussion about this in warrior section u dont need to make more.
    yeah +1 to that

idk if you mean raptor +8 rebirth because of course hb+8 would be better no question
    I recently had a +7hb and a +8 raptor and although rappy had slightly higher damage is was really small almost negligible imo. only good thing about the raptor was it's range which is around 3 steps further than hb (three S key taps) Hb looks a lot better and it really useful when killing priest or fleeing warriors using dread shield

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

hb 8 ftw!!!!!!!

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

but raptor gives more ap, :P so choose whatever u like:P

hb 8 would be better due to elemental and for being a club instead of a spear. Most people wear skelly's over iron belts and youd be hitting more with a hb to skelly's due to no club def but both belts have spear so hb 8>rappy 8 due to elemental and advantage of being a club

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast