rappy +8 vs lug/hang +7

This is a discussion on rappy +8 vs lug/hang +7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I've never tried lugias/hanguk combo and am curious of the ap and damage difference. If anyone has first hand experience ...
Page: 1

Default rappy +8 vs lug/hang +7

I've never tried lugias/hanguk combo and am curious of the ap and damage difference. If anyone has first hand experience please let me know.

thanks

memememe

I've tried all +7 weapons for RLB, and i have a +8 rappy now.

First, this is for RLB warrior. The combo difference is clear, but, the difference in ap is overwhelming for PK. +8 rappy vs +7 duals is not very fair comparison (187ap vs (~157ap + 9 str?)). +8 rappy could be fairly compared to a +8 dual set; even though the damage will still be less than a rappy, the difference in speed and damage difference add up to different result.
    Dual wield set bonus do make you more useful to the party (more legcuts, scream, better survival), but damage-wise, is bad idea, rappy 8 all the way.
    The str bonus in hanguk is not enough to compensate for it's base ap diference with impact at the same + (7ap difference) in RLb.

Ty goat love ya bro hope your doing well =)

Seems rappy is the way to go. I'm lvl 77 atm so im a little late for rlb but may make another char later.

Long time no see vacy. I am still diez 4 lyfe. I got a high lvl char now, so same to you!

But if you are 77... nebiros + hanguk vs rappy 8 is VERY different; you should try it if you want to mess with duals, but i cant tell you, my warrior is 66 and will stay that way lol

Tyrion

The rappy will hit significantly harder......especially against higher weapon defense targets.

imo - rappy is crap. too much spear def. Get an II.

Also, if you go dualweild, never use a hanguk. Its junk. Go with a giga in the offhand. hp/resist ftw!

all the newer servers etc that dont have the older spear def etc rappy is still a good wep its mainly the gabs iron sets and so on for the def duals are good but only way 2 match rappy is if both +8

DS +7:
    Defense Ability (Spear): 20
    Skele Belt:
    Defense Ability (Spear): 10
    I'd go for HB +7, II +8 or MS +8

Superheld

Some of the replies here fail hard..

He is lv 77, so he wont have any dreadshield against him (unless worthless ppl in cz)
    Also about the resist to it, the ammount of atack power you have @ this lvl (rappy 8 rlly gives shitload ap at higher lvl's) compared to duals (wich are not growing this hard (lvl>ap).

Id say go rappy all the way. And about the combo thing w/e. ur range is good enough to hit em atleast twice , wich will be same as with ur duals.

as for interupt, it doesnt make any difference... if you interupt em once or twice.. a good priest has atleast 7k hp. Like he would care about this few interupts...

If you would play rlb the situation would be different. then I would have certieanlty adviced duals... but eversince ur 77 go for rappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Superheld View Post
    Some of the replies here fail hard..

He is lv 77, so he wont have any dreadshield against him (unless worthless ppl in cz)
    Also about the resist to it, the ammount of atack power you have @ this lvl (rappy 8 rlly gives shitload ap at higher lvl's) compared to duals (wich are not growing this hard (lvl>ap).

Id say go rappy all the way. And about the combo thing w/e. ur range is good enough to hit em atleast twice , wich will be same as with ur duals.

as for interupt, it doesnt make any difference... if you interupt em once or twice.. a good priest has atleast 7k hp. Like he would care about this few interupts...

If you would play rlb the situation would be different. then I would have certieanlty adviced duals... but eversince ur 77 go for rappy.
    Cz priests got more spear def then ds lol, gab ada +5 is allready 21 spear def, personal +5 = 32 spear def, and then skele belts, glass belts iron sets etc...

I don't know much about warriors but just saying that theres tons of spear def in cz

dont forget the str bonus you get of the HS
    i use duals atm undef nebri and hs.. and i love it alot

a decent priest in cz got atleast a gabs +5 which means that they got def to every weapontype

Superheld

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Cz priests got more spear def then ds lol, gab ada +5 is allready 21 spear def, personal +5 = 32 spear def, and then skele belts, glass belts iron sets etc...

I don't know much about warriors but just saying that theres tons of spear def in cz
    it was a reply on this post..

DS +7:
    Skele Belt:
    I'd go for HB +7, II +8 or MS +8

<<<----rlb gear, not cz.

And yes ofc there is much spear deff. but what you expect?

since Myko Raptor has been in game and have looked the same, it was never upgraded, only the deffence to it was Does that means its a bad weapon?
    Well in my opinion it isnt

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Lugias & hanguk all the way bro, fast combo , decent dmg
    Raptor is awsome but yeah.
    But you're atm 70+ so Nebiros is way better than lugias =)

"I'm lvl 77 atm so im a little late for rlb "but may make another char later".
    DS +7:
    Skele Belt:
    I'd go for HB +7, II +8 or MS +8"

About 70+, I still think i would go for HB/II/MS never tried wiri, neb or baal so i can't say my opinion on those >.<'. But i like the combo with HB/II/MS, especially hb. Great elemental, smooth-combo-super-ninja-mode. Some prefer rappys some don't.
    In this case, to choose between rappy or lugias + hanguk i'd go for the dual. But at the end of the day it's what you feel comfortable with GL

so many topics on this :P

but imo raptor will let you hit harder and farther which is important cause rogues always light feet away when they are close to dead, so you can get the last hit it on legcut them easier. less weapon defence, umm scarier

lugias/hanguk +7 is definetly not comparable at all.. but if you put it next to +8 lug/hanguk you might notice that overall they will do more dmg. they cancel preist much much easier which is very helpful to your party if your good at it. on the down side, iron sets are like 100% common on everyone and they will take dmg away from both weapons + people with shields. small range for hitting people that run away.

i think your safest bet would be hb+3 which would do the best dmg, good range, less weap defence then both, more elemental dmg, about the same price as rappy8 i believe.