Best warrior combo

This is a discussion on Best warrior combo within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Whats the best warrior combo? i have heard R skill R is the best and i currently use it and ...
Page: 1

shavezz008

Default Best warrior combo

Whats the best warrior combo? i have heard R skill R is the best and i currently use it and do well with decent items..... is there a better combo in other peoples opinion?

skill rr? thats the basic combo

CityWok

it all depends on the situation your in wr would be to chase etc... but for vs its whatever you feel comfortable with

Tyrion

R skill R is the basic warrior combo. But it doesn't work in all situations. Sometimes you have to throw in W when someone is running around constantly so that they don't get out of your range. Other times you have to use S and W......as against archers that hit you too hard. There's lots of different combos, though.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

the best combo is the best one you can do without thinking of it and with the right timing.
    But tbh you should train something more than the R R combo.
    Depending on your weapon you might find how usefull are other combos too.
    Quite common for a warrior is the S R or W R combo....especially using weapons with an high range like raptor.
    A good place to train combos would be delos or ofc arena with a friend as well as pk areas...especially ardream where everything seems to be speeded up since the good amount of enemies u can find there that force you on doing things really really fast than on oher zones.

Quite often i uses SD R combo or E combo since they ensure you a pretty nice dinamism, letting u move a bit more making things harder for the others that see you doing smthing like a semi slide ^_^

shavezz008

Thanks for the tips im not very familiar with most other combo types so would anyone mind giving me a list of a few different ones they use that i could work on (: thanks