Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Raptor +8 worse than Hb +7?

This is a discussion on Raptor +8 worse than Hb +7? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; that elemental damage makes a big difference. rather use HB beacuse lots of spear def. =P and more dmg...
Page: 2

that elemental damage makes a big difference. rather use HB beacuse lots of spear def. =P and more dmg

OmegaXninja

elemental,,, but some people dont see the elemental dmg in other weapons becuz there all underated.. think about it

Birotx

HB is cool but raptor own this shit out

Todklopper

Hb +7 owns at pvp but I know that rapy owns more for pve. so it depends on you what you chose ^^
    I recommend hb +7 ^^

morgoth666

+1 in my own tests had hb +7 and raptor +8 i made litle bit more dmg on raptor. but it was like raptor +8 400-600 hb 500-550 smthing like that...[/b]
    lol yes...im agree...i tested too and raptor+8>hb+7 in dmg (besides the range factor) and btw i tried on mobs/players...i can't remember now exaclty the dmg average difference.

hb+7>raptor +8 only if someone is using anti spear...

Giga +7 is a great secondary weapon...but hit less than raptor+8 ofc...not the same like u said

Speed

all those who said raptor8>hb7 , i wanna know if u actually had both at the same time and tried them ?

because i had both and i tried em in 2 different targets at least 5 hits for each weapon to compare damages , none of my targets were using spear def or club def except for their jewels and hb+7 would always hit like 50 or so more than the raptor

WrathofGod

it is simple
    rap is overrated for everything...
    people just look at ap and say, " OMG RAP HAS 18 more ap then hb+7... HB+7 IS NOOBB!!! RAP +8 OWNS"
    tipical noobs

kdoyle13

hb +7 cuz it looks sexy

all the test are different cause of the enemy ac.
    The elemental dmg is not affected by the enemy ac , but the normal ap is.
    On a paper class who is maliced/tormented u will hit harder with the raptor+8 for sure.
    On a warrior with shell+8 uniques atleast +0 u will hit harder with the hb+7.

on the question HB+7 or raptor+8
    it depends what u like more
    both have advantages and disadvantages.
    Raptor got longer range but alot of spear def around
    HB hits slighty faster with R (only R not skill >.>) and also not as much Club Def but shorter range.
    Dmg is about the same on both...

sexy Owa

all the test are different cause of the enemy ac.
    The elemental dmg is not affected by the enemy ac , but the normal ap is.
    On a paper class who is maliced/tormented u will hit harder with the raptor+8 for sure.
    On a warrior with shell+8 uniques atleast +0 u will hit harder with the hb+7.
    on the question HB+7 or raptor+8
    it depends what u like more
    both have advantages and disadvantages.
    Raptor got longer range but alot of spear def around
    HB hits slighty faster with R (only R not skill >.>) and also not as much Club Def but shorter range.
    Dmg is about the same on both...[/b]
    your absolutely right raptors hit harder on low ac targets, and duffed ones. but they also have the HUGE disadvantage of spear defense

ILoveYouToo

on my old bp ms +8 was hitting harder than hb +7 ;o Doesn't make much sense but i still used my hb +7 because of the mana.

tutorial

on my old bp ms +8 was hitting harder than hb +7 ;o Doesn't make much sense but i still used my hb +7 because of the mana.[/b]
    same.

----
    i m sure hb7 owners say hb7 > raptor8.

toto8+impact8 has 160 elemental dmg. still no one answer this. because they r retarded. they say hb7 cas of elemental dmg. i say toto8+impact8 has more! lol. and the attack range!! looool.

BoShkE

Its so easy ppl, just buy both and you wont have that problem deciding what to take...Work for it and buy yourself both its not that hard...
    If you wanna make a difference you need 2 weapons so you can switch in battle...

nathan16

I wouldnt bother with giga unless +8
    Hb+7> rap+8
    ty

Banned Senior Member

Old question
    But for me Giga +7>HB+7>rappy +8
    No flame pls its only my option

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast