Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Raptor +8 worse than Hb +7?

This is a discussion on Raptor +8 worse than Hb +7? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; uniques do have hidden stats, some more then others. but dont take that fact too far it doesnt make a ...
Page: 3

mammlea2

uniques do have hidden stats, some more then others. but dont take that fact too far it doesnt make a giga axe godly, it doesnt make a hell breaker unbeatable. high element + high ap uniques tend to have more damage then they should. 2h giga axe has a decently high element and low as shit ap, but its damage is still equal to that of a raptor +8 and items around that quality. hell breakers DO hit harder then people would understand, but so do avedon's. its hard to explain but some weapons are just extra sexy [/b]
    you can tbl edit the ap of a weapon, but your status ap wont change, maybe hell breaker has 3 elemental dmgs but u only see 1, who knows ^^

same.

----
    i m sure hb7 owners say hb7 > raptor8.

toto8+impact8 has 160 elemental dmg. still no one answer this. because they r retarded. they say hb7 cas of elemental dmg. i say toto8+impact8 has more! lol. and the attack range!! looool.[/b]
    iron neck and belts pwn dual weapons

stadik-god

give it up, hb just owns!!!

abstraktzor

so sherion +7 would do more dmg than shard +8/80?

tutorial

iron neck and belts pwn dual weapons[/b]
    why?

toto8+impact8 = 117+54,5 = 171,5 ap (comparing with 2h) + 160 elemental ap + more attack range + faster

hb+7 = 169ap + 140 elemental ap.

171,5 > 169 (weapon ap)

160>140 (elemental ap)
    +
    -----------------------
    dual weapon owns hb7 on both!

yes in+ib pwn all weapons. more elemental is good like dual weapon.

toto8+impact8 >= raptor8 >>> hb7

_DecapitatoR_

because you have a spear and a club in a dual wield, someone with an iron belt and/or iron necklace will get double dmg reduction from said dual wield.
    in other words, dual wields = shit against good people =P

edit: I dunno about gigas "secret powers", giga users have always hit me for shit..

BoShkE

because you have a spear and a club in a dual wield, someone with an iron belt and/or iron necklace will get double dmg reduction from said dual wield.

edit: I dunno about gigas "secret powers", giga users have always hit me for shit..[/b]
    Giga at +7 sucks big time

tutorial

edit: I dunno about gigas "secret powers", giga users have always hit me for shit..[/b]
    and u designed this game huh?

i think its not interested with one weapon or dual weapon. its interested with total dmg like 70 lvl skill reducing. it means in+ib reduce total dmg.

dual weapon8 >>> hb7

tamachan

My opinion is Raptor +8 for Maliced and Low Ac people, HB for High AC Bosses like Eslant Dungeon Deva Birds and Bone Dragons and Players with very high AC.
    Giga is only good in Vs in my opinion... in cz you mostly run around attack run around attack because u cant get a quiet 1vs1... theres always some fag stealthed

hugocarrillo

all those who said raptor8>hb7 , i wanna know if u actually had both at the same time and tried them ?

because i had both and i tried em in 2 different targets at least 5 hits for each weapon to compare damages , none of my targets were using spear def or club def except for their jewels and hb+7 would always hit like 50 or so more than the raptor[/b]
    Im a warrior lvl 76 well equipped, and i was told the same story HB+7 > Raptor +8, so i decided to test it in the arena. I have my Raptor +8/80 and my clannie a BP lvl 75 let me use his HB+7. I tested dammage Vs her, Vs a Warrior lvl 73 and Vs a Mage lvl 73, and in all the cases Raptor +8 hitted harder than HB+7 for about 50 or 75 dammage each hit. I tested those damages for about an hour.
    and dont tell me it was cos we had low deff, bad items or low attack, cos we all are really well equipped over the standart.

mammlea2

why?

toto8+impact8 = 117+54,5 = 171,5 ap (comparing with 2h) + 160 elemental ap + more attack range + faster

hb+7 = 169ap + 140 elemental ap.

171,5 > 169 (weapon ap)

160>140 (elemental ap)
    +
    -----------------------
    dual weapon owns hb7 on both!
    yes in+ib pwn all weapons. more elemental is good like dual weapon.

toto8+impact8 >= raptor8 >>> hb7[/b]
    You are comparing a +7 weapon vs +8 weapons man, but even though, Iron neck and belt will give around 40 weapon def against dual weapons, compared to 20 against hell breaker, but if u dont believe me, go hit a chitin shield priest with dual weapons and hb ^^

And about the hidden bonuses of Hell Breaker that might be true, but just in Elemental Dmgs, cos u dont see an increase of stats, maybe the ap is wrong, someone needs to test a weapon with same ap and check if the status ap changes or not (i dont know if such a weapon exists)

the game is all about numbers, not if the weapon is unique or not

tutorial

You are comparing a +7 weapon vs +8 weapons man, but even though, Iron neck and belt will give around 40 weapon def against dual weapons, compared to 20 against hell breaker, but if u dont believe me, go hit a chitin shield priest with dual weapons and hb ^^

And about the hidden bonuses of Hell Breaker that might be true, but just in Elemental Dmgs, cos u dont see an increase of stats, maybe the ap is wrong, someone needs to test a weapon with same ap and check if the status ap changes or not (i dont know if such a weapon exists)

the game is all about numbers, not if the weapon is unique or not[/b]
    i compare +8 vs +7 because of topic' head.

yeah the reason can be just hidden power of hb. lol

sexy Owa

Giga at +7 sucks big time[/b]
    You suck big time!!

jk :wub:

morgoth666

Im a warrior lvl 76 well equipped, and i was told the same story HB+7 > Raptor +8, so i decided to test it in the arena. I have my Raptor +8/80 and my clannie a BP lvl 75 let me use his HB+7. I tested dammage Vs her, Vs a Warrior lvl 73 and Vs a Mage lvl 73, and in all the cases Raptor +8 hitted harder than HB+7 for about 50 or 75 dammage each hit. I tested those damages for about an hour.
    and dont tell me it was cos we had low deff, bad items or low attack, cos we all are really well equipped over the standart.[/b]

omg...agree again...i did kinda the same...vs a warrior lvl 76 and 78 and rogue lvl 75 and mage lvl 75(all equipped more than decent in jewels, armors etc...) and did the same on normal mobs and bosses. and yes rappy hits harder for about 50-60 dmg and ofc a lot more on mobs....i know all u guys love ur hb+7's ...but c'mon dont lie yourself.

Judas Iscariot

I'm a lvl 59 warrior. Over the past months i've bought some warrior weapons, used them at dcz and sometimes in Abyss, decided what was crap and what to keep. I have used a Raptor +7/70, Glave +8/80, Tota Spear +7 & Impact +7, Avedon +7/80 and a Hell Breaker +6 (non-rebirth).

The ONLY thing I have to say in all of this, is that even though the +s of the weapons are different than the ones being discussed, the only weapon I've kept is the Hell breaker for overall efficiency. If anything I'd look to Raptor/Glave as a 2ndary weapon, for exp or whatnot.

Oh yeah and
    Giga sucks!

Todklopper

For you maybe because you aint 70+ If you would be lvl 70+ you would say " Omg, I love giga "

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast