Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Raptor +9 / Large Hacker +10 \ Iron Impakt +9

This is a discussion on Raptor +9 / Large Hacker +10 \ Iron Impakt +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; whichone you would use for ardream?...
Page: 1

Lexus

Default Raptor +9 / Large Hacker +10 \ Iron Impakt +9

whichone you would use for ardream?

LH, theres more spear defense if im correct

but having said that everyone would know its +10, and raptor non rb people wouldnt know

retard0

I hate the combo of hammer , last time I used a hammer it failed so many times with the combo (pressing W all the time and R and Skill usage) - and with sword / spear /club it never failed to me .

So I would've go for a rappy +9 , best looking tbh =]

which ever one needs less str bc if u can go
    chit build instead of FP itd help a lot but if the rappy and LH have the same str req id use rappy

PaiChiWo

ii +14 reb all the way ;]

pretty sure you can use chit8/9 with LH+10 but im pretty sure the combo is shit and prob fails alot..but im just assuming. pm thing he had one :P

ButchClancyFTW

Default asdg

LH nly needs like around 170 str to wield so you could wear whatever armour you want, with rappy +9 you need +9 fp or +8 chitin i think, non rb rappy would be best if not LH, but with LH people are soon gonna find out pretty quickly that the little weapon in your hand ain't so little after all.

rappy +9 requires 232 str. at 59 you need 224 str / 90 hp build to wear chitin +8/9 pauldron, so you wont be able to wear a rappy +9 with chitins because your hp will be 82.

Im not sure between the LH and the II, I never tried a hammer combo in pk. I used to have a ii +6 rb I really loved, because of the non-failing hits and not too much club def in dcz .
    However my clannie has the LH+10 now and he says the thing hits like a beast and the combo isnt that bad, so Im not sure or the rumours about suckage combo and failing hits on the LH are true.

I would personally go for the Large Hacker +10 for the simple reason that it has the same ap as a rappy 9 on a club,
    plus it has 100 elemental dmg and u can also use chitin build.
    Other than that II+9 sucks!!

ms+9, avadon+8 all the way

Large Hacker +10 will allow you to wear chitins +9. Which you can probably afford, apparantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Large Hacker +10 will allow you to wear chitins +9. Which you can probably afford, apparantly.
    agree with that!

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

No way for LH...raptor or ii better than it...dont think about the chititins bla bla bla...rappy is the best

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    No way for LH...raptor or ii better than it...dont think about the chititins bla bla bla...rappy is the best
    Id love to see you explain to us why.

Ill explain to you why i think that you are giving bad advice.

1) You think that an II+9 would be better than a LH+10, when the LH+10 has 7 more AP and 10 more elemental.

2) You prefer Raptor +9, when the best shield in ardream has spear deffense but no club deffense. The only thing going for Raptor is the 2.0 reach over the 1.5 of the LH, thats all.

3) You actually think that wearing FPs and Chitins shouldnt influence the decition.

Anyone saying the LH has a bad combo hasn't had it. They are purely jealous.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast