Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Raptor +9 / Large Hacker +10 \ Iron Impakt +9

This is a discussion on Raptor +9 / Large Hacker +10 \ Iron Impakt +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; large hacker ofc...
Page: 2

oddzialowy

large hacker ofc

Not to mention that Hacker is slow, and raptor is very slow. Hurts when you are trying to legcut in adream.

ii +9 all the way

Quote Originally Posted by J0MES0N View Post
    ii +9 all the way
    People posting idiotic shit like this should be banned or warned or something.

II+9 is by far the worse of the 3... read my previous post and you will understand why.

should be post requirement to post on other peoples threads in game and question section :\

...but prob to complicated cause new users often create threads and they kinda have to post in their thread :P

i haven't used the large hacker but considering the stat requirement of it and the rappy i would say go the hacker since it requires less str which means you most likely will be able to wear better armour

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    People posting idiotic shit like this should be banned or warned or something.

II+9 is by far the worse of the 3... read my previous post and you will understand why.
    waitwut.
    You mean the previous post in which you said

2) the best shield in adream has spear defense but no club defense

and

3) You don't think wearing chitins or fp should influence the decision

With ii+9 you have don't have club defense on dread shield + you can wear chitin 8/9 because str requirement on ii9 is only 192

maybe I'm missing something here, but why exactly is he stupid for preferring ii +9 over rappy +9 (which has all the disadvantages you told about in your previous post)

Quote Originally Posted by Setaside View Post
    waitwut.
    You mean the previous post in which you said

2) the best shield in adream has spear defense but no club defense

and

3) You don't think wearing chitins or fp should influence the decision

With ii+9 you have don't have club defense on dread shield + you can wear chitin 8/9 because str requirement on ii9 is only 192

maybe I'm missing something here, but why exactly is he stupid for preferring ii +9 over rappy +9 (which has all the disadvantages you told about in your previous post)
    At least you seem to be smart

But yes, you are missing something. Three weapons where to be compared and from the three the better one is the Large Hacker +10.

The reason is because it gives you the same insane AP that the Raptor +9 gives and it has the advantages you quoted from my previous post over the Raptor +9.

Why i think the II+9 (and im sure most people will agree with me on this one) is the worse of the three is because it will only hit harder than the Raptor +9 on people who are wearing Dread Shields, to EVERY single other target you pick the Raptor will hit harder AND it has 2.0 range over 1.5 of the II (LH+10 has 1.5 too but you can wear chitins and bla bla you know why its better then Rappy).

Know you probably understand why people who post idiotic shit like that dude piss me off, he got you confused and thinking II+9 would be a good choice between these weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    At least you seem to be smart

But yes, you are missing something. Three weapons where to be compared and from the three the better one is the Large Hacker +10.

The reason is because it gives you the same insane AP that the Raptor +9 gives and it has the advantages you quoted from my previous post over the Raptor +9.

Why i think the II+9 (and im sure most people will agree with me on this one) is the worse of the three is because it will only hit harder than the Raptor +9 on people who are wearing Dread Shields, to EVERY single other target you pick the Raptor will hit harder AND it has 2.0 range over 1.5 of the II (LH+10 has 1.5 too but you can wear chitins and bla bla you know why its better then Rappy).

Know you probably understand why people who post idiotic shit like that dude piss me off, he got you confused and thinking II+9 would be a good choice between these weapons.
    You're a complete tool. You call people names because they don't agree with you?
    You reason to get a rappy is because it will hit "harder" (6 ap more)? yet its slower to combo, more expensive and requires you to wear FP armor in DCZ.

So advantage of Rappy? 20-30 more AP and .5 reach.
    Downside? More expensive, slower combo, as much spear defense as club defense (iron belt, skelly belt, iron belt, strings of skulls, etc..).

Get your facts together and stop acting like you run this place, if you were in the same room as me I would set you straight and make you take a seat in the corner. Tool is tool.

And I'm not choosing the II+9 over Rappy, I can give a rats ass. You stating "i get annoyed when idiots post" was by far, the most ironic shit I've read on this forum in a week. Thanks for being pretentious and trying to claim intelligence in a area that does not require your input.

Jajajaja what ? You need to relax. I didnt call anyone "names", i called his post idiotic. Big difference. Im not trying to pick a fight here, just stating my opinion. Reaaaaally doubt i act like i run this place rofl.

So fine, you think the Raptor isnt the best, and by all things sacred you GAVE REASONS as to why you think it is. I took FPs into consideration and given the extra AP and range (which does make a difference, at least for me), and i choose Raptor over II. Even when it will not hit harder on DS priests.

His post is idiotic mostly because it said "ii+9 all the way" (i doubt you wouldnt pick LH+10 over Rappy9 or II9) when it isnt the best choice and didnt give reasons for it, which i think is idiotic.

Didnt take into consideration prize, he asked about Rappy9 II9 and LH10 (only one in CW) along with FPs9 or Chitins9 so i assumed money wouldnt be an issue whatsoever.

OP is banned, rofl

rappy .

what are the stats on lh10?

rugby try visiting kingofknight.com

and can i add ms+9 to the list as i've been considering the two either +9 rappy or +9 ms or would having a +9 ii be better than +9 ms? dont really care for str requirements just want to know what you guys rather use but it will be for ardream

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast