warrior build

This is a discussion on warrior build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey guys , tell me your opinion about this thoughts DCZ : --------- lguias/hanguk sword +8 chitins +8 roc+1/0 or ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default warrior build

hey guys , tell me your opinion about this thoughts

DCZ :
    ---------

lguias/hanguk sword +8
    chitins +8
    roc+1/0 or old diamond / fov +1
    we +1/old pe
    iron neck
    string of skulls +1

RLB:
    -------
    shells+8
    avedon+8
    HR+1 dual
    ME +2/+1
    iron neck
    string of skulls+1

quick question :

what do you think its better - String of skulls +1 and iron necklace , or iron belt and warrior pendant +3

Tyrion

IN and SoS+1:

16 def to Dagger, 10 to axe, 10 to sword, 16 to club, 16 to spear, 10 to arrow
    12 ac
    479 hp
    33 resistance to glacier
    14 str bonus

WP+3 and Iron Belt:

10 defense to all(lose 6 to dagger, club, spear)
    85 ac(gain 73)
    448 hp(lose 31)
    40 resistance to flame, 20 to glacier(lose 13), 20 to lightning
    12 str bonus(lose 2)
    12 dex bonus
    375 mp bonus

I'd go for the WP+3 and Iron belt. The HP, str, and weapon defense loss is negligible.....as is the glacier resistance loss. The other resists, dexterity gain, MP gain, and huge AC gain........that adds up to a more effective combo. By a lot, IMO. All this assuming a lvl 59 warrior. The IN gets better as you gain levels......but not enough to make the IN a better option than the WP+3 in this situation.
    Last edited by Tyrion; 10-16-2010 at 05:12 AM.

Banned

ok thnx , got any opinions about the builds ?

Tyrion

That depends......is this an either/or situation, or are you going to have both a level 59 and a 69?

If you're going to have both, go with Roc+1/Fov+1 and WE's+1. Either way I'd take the Avedon+8.......

have you concidered Mirage Sword +9, good against scrubs as they all use skel belts and dont have any sword defense. Also if you are making both chars, rlb + dcz, dont bother buying the shells +8 just use the chit +8 on both the ac difference isnt that drastic and you can use the cash to upgrade other aspects of your warrior. Unless cash isnt a problem in which case go for it.

joeyH

Ib and WP very better

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceOf View Post
    have you concidered Mirage Sword +9, good against scrubs as they all use skel belts and dont have any sword defense. Also if you are making both chars, rlb + dcz, dont bother buying the shells +8 just use the chit +8 on both the ac difference isnt that drastic and you can use the cash to upgrade other aspects of your warrior. Unless cash isnt a problem in which case go for it.
    Buy my Mirage Sword +8/80

Banned

i think it also depends on like whether u wnt more defence or more resis or jst more attack, bec the accesories give diff bonues like the pe is more defencive compared to we givin more resis nd st bonus extra

I say keep the plat and w.e. for rlb as well. By HR I assume you mean heros valor. Those are very gg and the rest is good

Banned

i think if u wanna go more defencive go HR nd pe otherwise roc nd we or u cn hav a combination of 2 each =]

mrrogers

I think roc is better than fov due to the def and other stuff. But if you are on a server with a ton of mages, then fov would be better.