Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

raptor +9 vs 2h giga +9

This is a discussion on raptor +9 vs 2h giga +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well... pk is never about vs its only about the party u play in so if u sux and dont ...
Page: 2

Lord_Elder

well... pk is never about vs its only about the party u play in
    so if u sux and dont partypk then u could just as well use a toto+2
    any day of the week u should go for raptor in the arena but u dont gain nps there...

so conclusion is get the giga XD
    (ppl that chose weapon based on vs are gay and noob...)

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

well shit if ur wearing FIVE pieces of hp shells +8 then you almost have to get the raptor 9. fuck do u need like 350 more hp and mp bonus for right? :P if u roll with the giga 9 ur ap gonna kinda lick taint but wont be too bad with those uniques i guess. if i was you i would ditch the hp shells completely and wear all five with str like a normal person lol and just keep the uniques u said u had/were getting. then you can roll with the giga 9 and your ap will still be descent (185 ap on the giga) and the resists and dex bonus and extra element will help you out a good amount in pk. thats my 2 cents :P

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensReject View Post
    well shit if ur wearing FIVE pieces of hp shells +8 then you almost have to get the raptor 9. fuck do u need like 350 more hp and mp bonus for right? :P if u roll with the giga 9 ur ap gonna kinda lick taint but wont be too bad with those uniques i guess. if i was you i would ditch the hp shells completely and wear all five with str like a normal person lol and just keep the uniques u said u had/were getting. then you can roll with the giga 9 and your ap will still be descent (185 ap on the giga) and the resists and dex bonus and extra element will help you out a good amount in pk. thats my 2 cents :P
    what u on about son? xD he said he was 255 str rest HP the he said he had shell 8 set, just didn't break the HP and shell up with a comma. but nah easily mistakable.

giga 9> rappy 9 but i'd prefer to take both :P

twender

i recommend raptor if you want alot kills but giga with resistances good too.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    what u on about son? xD he said he was 255 str rest HP the he said he had shell 8 set, just didn't break the HP and shell up with a comma. but nah easily mistakable.

giga 9> rappy 9 but i'd prefer to take both :P
    lol i dont take the time to read poorly structured sentences lacking certain punctuations

skillzz

both have their uses

i would go for rappy+9,since u lack ap i would go for it,and since ur getting WE'S u dont need the giga

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensReject View Post
    lol i dont take the time to read poorly structured sentences lacking certain punctuations
    I think in ur sig
    The part about what king says...
    Your missing the part where he says
    "Yo Beaner" .........

Banned

Raptor +9 or cursed weapon +8 for me.
    Giga is a no no.

skillzz

giga on my server is a no no aswell. +9 hb ave lugias or raptor.. or +8 cursed is good. helll we even have multiple +9 cursed already

well dunno what to say...havent tried giga+9
    i remember having giga+8 and raptor+8 and giga was much more pwnage
    i have raptor+9 and it gives u AP and RANGE...but giga is sexier, has all those bonuses, has more additional...but dunno i think i would choose giga if i could afford it

mellowman

i think giga

raptor is far better in every way. Unless you are one of those people who think every detail counts in pk like 30 resis. Were not level 70 anymore, You have enough hp at level 80 there is no need to get more and waste ap.

Giga Resis Will not benefit you as much as the difference in AP for the raptor and giga.

get.that.money

giga +9 > rappy +9....hp/mp increase....increase leg cut/scream success rate...overall better weapon than rappy in my opinion...even though everything is better than rappy in my opinion

Well imo Ave +9 > Raptor 9 > Hb 9 > Gig 9
    Thats just me.
    ofc, Baal +8 or +9 > all :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast