Raptor or Combo?

This is a discussion on Raptor or Combo? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what you guys think i should do. currently i have a raptor +1 Reverse and its good, but im thinking ...
Page: 1

Clank

what you guys think i should do. currently i have a raptor +1 Reverse and its good, but im thinking about selling it and getting a combo like maybbe a tota and a impact or something?? idk what do you guys think will be better?

tommyleonghk

its all about preferences, maybe you can give dual wield a try and if you dont like it...you can always go back to 2hd weapons such as raptor, giga, avedon

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

yeah its all about what u like and can combo best with. however dual wields hit harder on uniques monsters (felankor, isi, etc.) so they good to have for that

Both if you can, duals are better against high ac like deva and minotaurs in dungeon etc because of the higher elemental but the higher ap is when duffs come into play. Personally I'd swap the raptor for Mirage Sword or Avedon, I combo so much more fluently without the raptor than a sword. Or it seems smoother

well ppl say they can combo better with a axe ore a club ore a sword
    but the thing is only your r damage will be better/ faster
    they all have the same skill speed for comboing

if u are on a newer server go for a raptor because in pk it has good ap and no rare spare deff parts and a good range
    for bosses it hits hard

but dual wield is also a option but it comes down to your preference.