Belts for Warriors

This is a discussion on Belts for Warriors within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; which to use? (on C-W, and trying to stay under 9gbs) I also have a question on the skely belt. ...
Page: 1

srzknight7

which to use? (on C-W, and trying to stay under 9gbs)

I also have a question on the skely belt. Does the 50% attack actually do anything like help your legcut, scream, regular attacks& combos hit, or are you just paying for the glacier resist, def, and wep def?

this is give you more chance, the enemy hit you for 20 ... so spike more time hit you for 20, R from warrior more time hit u for 20 and helis and archers skill and other ones ..

Skele > sos

with that price range stick with skeleton belt.

SOS is good only at +2/+3 (low def bonus, low weapon defenses at +0/1, decent at +2, awesome at +3 it is like skeleton belt with hp/str bonus)

50% attack increase actually means accuracy increase...with skele your non-100% skills get more success (Leg cut, scream, cleave etc), and it help with Rs

this is give you more chance, the enemy hit you for 20 ... so spike more time hit you for 20, R from warrior more time hit u for 20 and helis and archers skill and other ones ..

Skele > sos[/b]

I dont understand. :blink:

Explain me again, really want to know what you mean.

enigma69

with that price range stick with skeleton belt.

SOS is good only at +2/+3 (low def bonus, low weapon defenses at +0/1, decent at +2, awesome at +3 it is like skeleton belt with hp/str bonus)

50% attack increase actually means accuracy increase...with skele your non-100% skills get more success (Leg cut, scream, cleave etc), and it help with Rs[/b]

Occasionally your attacks will fail and only do 50 damage, with the 50% AP bonus from skele, it won't fail as often.
    Just get the skele belt.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

skelly or string of skulls ftw

skelly or string of skulls ftw[/b]
    Was there any point in that post seriously? It doesnt help at all.

Id take the skelly for now.. but try saving up some GB's and then sell the skele for a SOS+1.. for C-W a SOS+1 is nice.