Need Help with paper mage.

This is a discussion on Need Help with paper mage. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im going to be paper mage (Flame/Glacier) Till Im done with leveling and got enought gear to buy krowaz set ...
Page: 1

Question Need Help with paper mage.

Im going to be paper mage (Flame/Glacier) Till Im done with leveling and got enought gear to buy krowaz set etc.
    My pk zone will be cz.

Im not so good to make builds because haven't play much mages before, so I need your help to find me a good pk build

Im going to buy:
    - Paper set +8/15hp
    - Wood staff +9
    - Glass Belt

Rest of items.. I have no idea what to get.
    I can make couple of gbs/week, so Earrings/Necklace/Rings can be around 2-6gbs each.

Thanks.
    -Sota.

160 int + rest MP + elixer +7 you will do a lot more damage

not really. you will do more damage as int with blade attacks but not with ranged skills. MP is related with ranged skills.

TBH, you're going to die pretty fast if you're gonna be using that stuff in CZ. i'm thinking your budget is not that big. drop the glass belt and i reccomend you get crystal+8 or linen+8 set and get a DD helmet. also aim for a scorching+7 and for the moment old flame rings. for necklance you wanna get an EP+2. as belt look for an old unique. something with weapon defense or a lot of HP

Im going to buy:
    - Paper set +8/15hp
    - Wood staff +9
    - Glass Belt
    wtf is that build :S

forget about paper.

get yourself, 160 int 51 str, 230mp, rest hp

and starts with
    crimson 7, dd, weapon def crimson --> krowaz set 5 -6 -7
    ske belt
    ep
    fr
    ss0
    sse/earing you like
    scorching 7

lBiCl

I would agree with chaos. It sounds like ur paper is more just for leveling. cheapes build that is best all around is crimson build and when 75 + definately Krowaz. I play ardream with linnen build and unless you have the Uniques to raise ur def stick with crimson build.

u can hit as hard as a paper mage so till 60 u can go paper but after that go crimson/shell and at 75 go krowaz, and u dont need a gb for leveling a skele will do just fine and up your fr's for more damage with the extra money