Rebuilding My DCZ Archer~!

This is a discussion on Rebuilding My DCZ Archer~! within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok soo ive come back to KO after like 4 months I got a lvl 59 archer with - Enion ...
Page: 1

Default Rebuilding My DCZ Archer~!

Ok soo ive come back to KO after like 4 months

I got a lvl 59 archer with

- Enion Bow +8
    - Dual Old EME
    - Old Skele

Im dont know prices since i havnt been playing but
    I got 36GBs Cash
    for Armour, Rings, Neck, and maybe a new earring?

I was thinking Dual Old ROL, some +8 chitins with Fps +8, and necklace I want a Black Dragon Necklace +2 but will i find it?

Banned Senior Member

Dual old ROL is good, Chitins +8 is good using FP+8 boots and gloves, BDN +2 is good if you can find.

dual old rol - 10gb
    old wp - 1.5gb
    +6 chitin dd helm - 7gb
    2x chitins (pauld,pads) +8 - 10gb
    3x fp8 (helm,gaunts,boots) - 4gb

total is 32.5gb, so you will have some to spare for pathos,gryphon armor and whatever else you might need. upgrading perhaps. also i am not sure of the the price of bdn+0/1/2/3 lol so if you can remove the old wp from the budget and use those last few gb to get bdn+1/2 its an okay idea.

but really depends on if your orc or human. as you probably know on orc side there is no delay at all on arrow shower..so you will be able to deal a great amount of damage and very quickly, only problem is thise requires you to get up and close rather then shoot from a distance like most rangers. so if you are able to tank 1-3 people for a 5-10 seconds....that is more then enough to kill 1-2 people if they dont just run away. and if you got a priest with you healing and duffing..pfft you can easily tank a party and get tons of kills.

but...if you are human you do not have the feature so you should stick with the most traditional archer build and go for massive ap since you will be attacking from a distance most of the time (cough damn ksers cough )

hope this helps.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

which server?

C west and im orc