Elixir +8 vs. Hell Blood +7

This is a discussion on Elixir +8 vs. Hell Blood +7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I've got an elixir staff +8 I'll be able to use in a few levels, but I've been reading that ...
Page: 1

I've got an elixir staff +8 I'll be able to use in a few levels, but I've been reading that the staff of choice for a fire mage is a hell blood. I'm using crystal +8 armor. The two staffs have almost the same ap, but the elixir staff has 24 more flame damage and the hell blood needs 20 points less put into int. I'm tryin to find the one that will do the most damage. Does the flame damage make a huge big difference in pvp or would I be better off going with a hell blood +7 and put the 20 extra points i'd get from int and put it into mp or hp?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

If you already have the crystal set +8, then use the hell blood +7

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

I've got an elixir staff +8 I'll be able to use in a few levels, but I've been reading that the staff of choice for a fire mage is a hell blood. I'm using crystal +8 armor. The two staffs have almost the same ap, but the elixir staff has 24 more flame damage and the hell blood needs 20 points less put into int. I'm tryin to find the one that will do the most damage. Does the flame damage make a huge big difference in pvp or would I be better off going with a hell blood +7 and put the 20 extra points i'd get from int and put it into mp or hp?[/b]

hell blodd is good becuz

Elixir Staff +8 120 VSL 12000 158 int 132 mp
    Hell Blood +7 121 40 Flame 22 INT 32FR 138 int 138 mp

with elixir u put 12 more point into int which could of gone into mp and given u more magic damage

so u get higher weapon ap + more mp power with hell blood which should equal more damage.

ILoveYouToo

For the most part their right but if you plan on going complete later then keep the elixer

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Yes that's why I said, since you got a crystal set + then the only option you have is hell blood +7... but if you go complete build elixir +8 is the way to go