Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Restricted diet raum?or Lousy Pickpocket raum?

This is a discussion on Restricted diet raum?or Lousy Pickpocket raum? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I wanted to try and get one of these new curse daggers. I would like some input from players that ...
Page: 1

Default Restricted diet raum?or Lousy Pickpocket raum?

I wanted to try and get one of these new curse daggers. I would like some input from players that have used either or both and which they preferred from experience.

Banned

Diet raum only works if they are using normal hp pots from the npc, doesn't stop prem pots i'm pretty sure.

So i would go LPP,

whats the LPP Raum curse do again?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sl1ckster View Post
    whats the LPP Raum curse do again?
    removes the weapon/shield of the enemy, pretty cool curse

Little archer Senior Member

both are pretty bad... id go for undefeatable or just bombastic.

diet is bugged (which is dumb as hell. makes the warrior vs rogue issue even worse now that rogues lack an imba curse like chaos).

lpp is only useful for vsing people. bomba removes 15% ac which is pretty nice, and undef stops them from getting tped. <- both of them are really cheap compared to the 2 above.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    both are pretty bad... id go for undefeatable or just bombastic.

diet is bugged (which is dumb as hell. makes the warrior vs rogue issue even worse now that rogues lack an imba curse like chaos).

lpp is only useful for vsing people. bomba removes 15% ac which is pretty nice, and undef stops them from getting tped. <- both of them are really cheap compared to the 2 above.
    I must disagree on second point. RD raum is bugged so yeah no use of it now... but LPP is not useful only for vsing people, its a really great dagger which I used for some time already and its useful for both vsing and killing a party. In vs you can win easy cause as a rogue you can heal a lot of hp while your opponent can't attack you, and when you're in a party trying to kill another party, the main thing is to kill the duffer or any kind of a priest that usually uses gab...so by just targeting the priest you can take the credit for killing the whole party cause once the priests shield goes down he dies in 2 seconds, and the rest is easy. So LPP raum is definitely worth alot more than undef/bomba.

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    removes the weapon/shield of the enemy, pretty cool curse
    oh thnx lol prety much like wep cancellation..
    ugh if RD actually stopped Prem Pots too it'd be GG

Quote Originally Posted by Sl1ckster View Post
    oh thnx lol prety much like wep cancellation..
    ugh if RD actually stopped Prem Pots too it'd be GG
    lol its the same thing yeah so basicly if you're using a lpp raum and that skill you'll have a great chance to cancel the opponents weapon... but its kinda gay in a vs... (I remember ALFAROQ spamming wep cancellation on me in every vs -.-) and yeah when/if they fix that bug RD raum will be the best one again... for now its LPP

Banned Senior Member

both sux how about you use shard +8 lol because some think it is bugg, some think it doesnt work when you use prem pot so no point of spanding all the gbs on wapons that doesnt work.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    I must disagree on second point. RD raum is bugged so yeah no use of it now... but LPP is not useful only for vsing people, its a really great dagger which I used for some time already and its useful for both vsing and killing a party. In vs you can win easy cause as a rogue you can heal a lot of hp while your opponent can't attack you, and when you're in a party trying to kill another party, the main thing is to kill the duffer or any kind of a priest that usually uses gab...so by just targeting the priest you can take the credit for killing the whole party cause once the priests shield goes down he dies in 2 seconds, and the rest is easy. So LPP raum is definitely worth alot more than undef/bomba.
    if the shield goes down, he doesnt lose his ac bonus.

+1 to that, it only removes the curse, so he can't get any curse then

Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    lol its the same thing yeah so basicly if you're using a lpp raum and that skill you'll have a great chance to cancel the opponents weapon... but its kinda gay in a vs... (I remember ALFAROQ spamming wep cancellation on me in every vs -.-) and yeah when/if they fix that bug RD raum will be the best one again... for now its LPP
    well to be fair.. every curse is kinda lame in a VS lol
    only way its actually fair is in PK to do some damage to those who also have a curse.. but still kinda lame cuz its on chance and not rlly skills >_>

if the shield goes down he loses his wep defenses for sure, watched priests die in 2 sec when my curse worked...

Dewon

a question here
    if a sin is using lpp as main and diet as off hand which curse goes off?
    on topic: lpp for now

the only curse will work is the one on the right hand. Left hand curse will not work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast