DCZ Priest help

This is a discussion on DCZ Priest help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok I dunno wut u call my setup but its all fp. Heres what I got so far and what ...
Page: 1

jpo183

Ok I dunno wut u call my setup but its all fp.

Heres what I got so far and what I have left in the bank as far as gbs

EP
    Fov
    Shio +1
    Stone Splitter +7 (imo is better then sh)
    syphoric +7
    kek belt
    quest earing

I am going to go fp +8 boots and gloves

gob fp pads and pauld

helm - try to get a dd helm

I need help with the missing earing and any suggestiosn

I have about 21 gbs left to spend.

Also I am going to go skill up to 51 heal 45 buff and 3 duff The reason the high buff is bc I dont want to buy scrolls and I dont know if only getting the 960 heal will be enough in trade for the 1200 buff/200 ac?

BTW I do wanna kill sutff hence the mailce

Advise

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

1st of all your skill build is baaaad - either you go duff/heal buff/heal heal/duff - dont go buff as a 2ndery skill its useless. and for the record 1200HP/undy buff needs 54 - i recommend to go duff/heal 57duff 43heal - if you really want the 1920 then go 55duff 45heal ^^ - if you want to pk with buffs not scrolls - then go 57buff 3duff 40heal ^^.
    heres what i would do about your gear - id sell the FoV and shio+1 along with stone splitter+7 and syphoric+7
    id get lobo+6/7 with DS+6/7 as for earrings maybe get bronze+0/1 with CE+0/1 - rings would be dual RoM or RoL if you got the money. if you still have some cash on you get a EP+1 - id upgrade the belt to skelly and then keep upgrade your uniques all the way

jpo183

Why would you get rid of the syphoric and ss. The SS and the shield make up for not ebing able to get a skelly or w/e weapon def belt.

Why ROM over fov and shio +1? I wouldnt be able to affrod rols but server restarts farm should have 1 in a week or two.

Why lobo or dth? What would you suggest as far as shields. I dont want a DOL to pricey and not worth it. I can get a DD helm for almost half the price and complete the weapon def part?

None of that advice makes sense except the skill info

Why would you get rid of the syphoric and ss. The SS and the shield make up for not ebing able to get a skelly or w/e weapon def belt.

Why ROM over fov and shio +1? I wouldnt be able to affrod rols but server restarts farm should have 1 in a week or two.

Why lobo or dth? What would you suggest as far as shields. I dont want a DOL to pricey and not worth it. I can get a DD helm for almost half the price and complete the weapon def part?

None of that advice makes sense except the skill info[/b]
    okay for a start lobo and dread shield wll booost up your AC/HP aloot more than SS and syphoric - 2nd dual RoM has more AC than fov and shio which is what you need to actually "tank" ppl ?? and dont go DOL - get a dread sheild - syphoric sucks :S

jpo183

but for the prcie of the dread i can get the syphoric (axe and spear def) and a dd helm + a rom I like because of teh club def?

So basically your build you're saying low ap high ac and hp = tank

but for the prcie of the dread i can get the syphoric (axe and spear def) and a dd helm + a rom I like because of teh club def?

So basically your build you're saying low ap high ac and hp = tank[/b]
    AP? You are a int priest. Who gives a shit about AP. Also you need good ac and hp. No offense but your items suck for priest, but you could get a pretty penny by selling them, and then you could get better stats.

Sell the rings, the mace, & the shield. Get a DS +6, lobo +6/7 Roms, and dual CEs. Then work on getting a skeleton belt. I have played priest for years so trust me and also trust NErd because he knows what he is talking about.

Stats... Go either 45 duff/heal, 57 buff/3 duff/40 heal, or 57 duff/rest heal.

jpo183

Will I be able to kill anything as this build. I do NOT want to be a support only priest.

... why on earth would you go FP attack build in DCZ? If you want to get kills go bp which is the only way you will be able to get kills.

dude you either go INT priest / BP. i recommend go INT cuz you dont have that much money to build a decent one sicne your in diez i asuume <<.
    just go with what i told you or what for some comments like mines from other ppl - like shell said TRUST US

jpo183

... why on earth would you go FP attack build in DCZ? If you want to get kills go bp which is the only way you will be able to get kills.[/b]

Because to be a good BP it is very expensive.

Again will I be able to kill anything. The build you guys are suggesting is a party only build (maybe Im wrong)

I wnat to be able to solo the dcz boss on my own with the exception of the hunga guy and atlas or we his name is

dude just sell all your items - stats as 57buff/3duff/rest in heal. go for 190 point into str (incase you got an II+8 in future) and 76/78(fabric+8/9) rest into HP - get an II+7/HB+7 skelly with dual WE and dual FoV for now ofc get like 5 str armor parts and maybe 3HP for when you solo !!
    thats the only build that get you kills ^^^^^^

jpo183

wont be able to get a skelly belt. So what belt would be ebst instead

kek belt