RLB Archer 2 builds

This is a discussion on RLB Archer 2 builds within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi, what would be better build for a Lv69 archer? It is in JAPKO where combo works, however I'm bad ...
Page: 1

Default RLB Archer 2 builds

Hi, what would be better build for a Lv69 archer? It is in JAPKO where combo works, however I'm bad with AS while running, I don't get 5 arrow if the enemy is moving.

I just say differences:

Build A.

HP 2669
    AP 1760 (plus 200 flame dmg from bow)

Build B.

HP 2769
    AP 2229 (no elemental damage)

Does worth the extra AP or is it better 200 flame dmg? With arrow shower it can be great, but mostly I play as sniper.

if you take that 200 flame damage you will see you are going to tank more :P

i know around 450 attack is much, but with that far skill in ardream (200% dmg) you are going to make same damage to buffed players i think - from far. to debuffed guys its gonna be quiet lower, but i would choose the first option, because i like tanking

Banned Senior Member

I would defenitly take the raw AP since you are archer.

I went to the first build, with that bow with 200 flame dmg, and it is GREAT with AS MS combo. I do an average of 250-350 dmg per arrow with AS (that's more than 1.5k dmg per AS(, and if the target is duffed, i do 400+ per arrow.

Definitely elemental damage >>> ap with AS MS.

From far with shadow hunter my dmg ain't bad but isn't great too, 700-1.2k to rogues, 450-700 to warriors.

kreuk, I wanna play JPKO with you hit me up bud

Quote Originally Posted by Streakkiller View Post
    kreuk, I wanna play JPKO with you hit me up bud
    pm'ed. nice to see people interested in Jpko :P

1760 ap and you hit rogues for 700-1200?
    Stay at JPKo cuz if you come to usko with that at in rlb you will spam 400-450 dmg on buffed players

1.2k to non buffed rogues, when soloing or in BDW with no buffers. to buffed rogues 7xx-8xx

Plus in Japko there aren't babashoppers, average items are +6 mythrils and +7 unique bows, accesories +1, some +2 max

how come there are no babashoppers,chinese/japanes ppl are fucking up usko but not JPko?

i highly doubt that there are more than 3-4 rols 3 in the server. In this server people doesnt play like crazy, there arent 24/7 players, nor shared accs etc
    everyone has his char, and exp slowly, you can see the top human clan expling in booros at nights only and the server is more than 2 years old, in usko they would be 83 most of them, not here

its sad, but funny, to see in market place people selling full plus 3 uniques and other people paying more than 300 usd for it rofl... there is no sense to play if you are a casual, or just a normal player, thats why i like japko and i left usko long time ago