RLB archer build

This is a discussion on RLB archer build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im level 66 right now, and i need some advice on what gear to get for my archer. My current ...
Page: 1

Mark00001

Wink RLB archer build

Im level 66 right now, and i need some advice on what gear to get for my archer. My current gear is
    - ee +2 rev
    - full chitin shell set +1 rev
    - keks +1
    - dual old eme
    - old bdn
    - skeleton belt

I have about 15GBS to spend

Quote Originally Posted by Mark00001 View Post
    Im level 66 right now, and i need some advice on what gear to get for my archer. My current gear is
    - ee +2 rev
    - full chitin shell set +1 rev
    - keks +1
    - dual old eme
    - old bdn
    - skeleton belt

I have about 15GBS to spend

What server are you on?

Depending on server might look at an ib +8 and chit 8 set and old rols (need the defense)

Mark00001

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    What server are you on?

Depending on server might look at an ib +8 and chit 8 set and old rols (need the defense)
    ah damn knew I forgot sth, it's cwest

actually don't want to buy old rols, rather get lego bands that i can resell if needed

Search button must be broke again theres how many rogue RLB topics in here stop being so damn lazy and just use the search button you will find you get results alot faster

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    Search button must be broke again theres how many rogue RLB topics in here stop being so damn lazy and just use the search button you will find you get results alot faster
    Could of at least gave him some advice, yea he should use search function but at least post something that can help him..

Legio bands are worth it id say def grab a dual set of those different bow (ee is nice for stun about it) need higher ap for archer, IB +8 shouldnt be 2 muchh

Earrings id go 1 HR plus either a EME or a SE ( depending on prices not sure on cwest)

so summary what you can work for:

Dual LB (or LB / Rol personal pref really)
    Hr + eme or se (personal pref again)
    IB +8
    Jud belt +1, 2 , 3 ( or elf belt but i like the resists on jud)

for neck either ammy of dex or Aoc for AP
    IN / WP for tanking

-Chad

Mark00001

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    Could of at least gave him some advice, yea he should use search function but at least post something that can help him..

Legio bands are worth it id say def grab a dual set of those different bow (ee is nice for stun about it) need higher ap for archer, IB +8 shouldnt be 2 muchh

Earrings id go 1 HR plus either a EME or a SE ( depending on prices not sure on cwest)

so summary what you can work for:

Dual LB (or LB / Rol personal pref really)
    Hr + eme or se (personal pref again)
    IB +8
    Jud belt +1, 2 , 3 ( or elf belt but i like the resists on jud)

for neck either ammy of dex or Aoc for AP
    IN / WP for tanking

-Chad
    The iron bow should be about 4GB, dual lego 6GB, Jud belt +1 like 1.5GB, HR +1 (vis) about 2 gb

so that would fit in my budget, but wouldnt i get killed a bit fast since i won't have any weapon defenses. Cause IN is far above my budget, i could try to get an iron belt though if i sell the ee+2 rev to get the IB +8 ...

And Avast, i read some topics, but i wanted to ask what the best thing was I could do with my budget, didn't really find all the information i needed ...

gammeth

Hi,

I play archer in rlb my build is as follows,

Chit set 8
    IB 8
    Judicious 2
    Old rols
    Hr +1 vis x2
    Old wp/pp

It's not a million miles away from what u propose.. I dont find lack of weapon defenses to be too much of a problem. Sure if I get too close and get ganked then I go down quick, but for me the fun in playing archer is in the skirmishing/hit and run play style. I don't think is worth the uber expense of iron set and dd helm just so that u can take the hits that you should really he able to avoid anyway.

I keep a set of magic shells +7 that I can throw on when the going gets really tough, for that HP boost.

BTW r u orc or human side?

Mark00001

Quote Originally Posted by gammeth View Post
    Hi,

I play archer in rlb my build is as follows,

Chit set 8
    IB 8
    Judicious 2
    Old rols
    Hr +1 vis x2
    Old wp/pp

It's not a million miles away from what u propose.. I dont find lack of weapon defenses to be too much of a problem. Sure if I get too close and get ganked then I go down quick, but for me the fun in playing archer is in the skirmishing/hit and run play style. I don't think is worth the uber expense of iron set and dd helm just so that u can take the hits that you should really he able to avoid anyway.

I keep a set of magic shells +7 that I can throw on when the going gets really tough, for that HP boost.

BTW r u orc or human side?
    I'm karus

I can try to aim for that kind of gear yes, guess i need some more experience with archer aswell to avoid getting hits

How much is ur hp, ap, ac with ur gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark00001 View Post
    The iron bow should be about 4GB, dual lego 6GB, Jud belt +1 like 1.5GB, HR +1 (vis) about 2 gb

so that would fit in my budget, but wouldnt i get killed a bit fast since i won't have any weapon defenses. Cause IN is far above my budget, i could try to get an iron belt though if i sell the ee+2 rev to get the IB +8 ...

And Avast, i read some topics, but i wanted to ask what the best thing was I could do with my budget, didn't really find all the information i needed ...

Id say if anything an iron belt, but u only wanna use it when its a legit party vs party or when running away, as an archer you really need a high ap to get kills but you want to be as well rounded as possible.