What to do?

This is a discussion on What to do? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm currently only lvl 40, but I was a sharer to a lvl 81 BP but he is quitting. As ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Default What to do?

I'm currently only lvl 40, but I was a sharer to a lvl 81 BP but he is quitting. As a gift, he is giving me an iron set + 250m to start up my mage. I was wondering what I should do with the money and the iron set. I can get a Rons or Wreath of erenion +7 fom my clan leader, so I was thinking about spending the 250m on armor. Or, should i sell the iron neck or belt and get a good staff and armor and accesories?

I"m planning on going RLB and i'm going Shell build unless told otherwise haha.

Thanks in advance

definitely do NOT buy WoE nor Rons staff lol they both suck badly...

sell you IN for sure, you won't need it in RLB... trade your IB to a glass belt - it's cheaper
    for the money you get buy:
    Hell Blood +7
    EP +0/+1
    dual LKP +0 (+1 ingame)
    dual Flame Rings +1
    after that, try to upgrade your FRs to +2, get EP +2 and LKPs +1... also look for Hell Blood +8

use rental shells

Tazthespaz

I'm not BUYING a rons staff or Wreath of ernion lol. I'm just being able to use them. You really think i should sell my whole iron set just for accesories? ANd i was thinking Scorchign staff?

Quote Originally Posted by Tazthespaz View Post
    I'm not BUYING a rons staff or Wreath of ernion lol. I'm just being able to use them. You really think i should sell my whole iron set just for accesories? ANd i was thinking Scorchign staff?
    you won't do well with just an iron neck and belt lol
    imo iron neck is REALLY not worth it's price... it's like a bit better bronze belt lol
    as for iron belt, glass belt is good enough (especially for a priest and mage) and the money you would probably get for trading it, should be enough to get some nice unique..

don't buy scorching... hell blood's way better... unless you won't have enough money, then you can get one...

using WOE/RS is just pathetic... WOE is being used for repot only

Tazthespaz

Hmmm alright...So in RLB you think that I should sell my IN, get a glass belt, and get accesories and a staff? You really think I won't do well with a scorching staff, iron set, and questies?

you will do better with full uniques :P

dude what the hell are you thinking,

using Iron set and quest jewels?

use common sense, you would sacrifice a godly build for 2 items, and for rlb also...

Tazthespaz

Alright sounds good. So i was thinking, Sell IN, IB is fine unless I need more money i'll trade for glass, get Flame rings, Lich Kings prides and probably a scorching staff +8 or 7? sound good? And i'm not sure how much money the iN will give me but maybe some +1 uniques

Alright sounds good. So i was thinking, Sell IN, IB is fine unless I need more money i'll trade for glass, get Flame rings, Lich Kings prides and probably a scorching staff +8 or 7? sound good? And i'm not sure how much money the iN will give me but maybe some +1 uniques
    yep that should be good...

first thing to go +1 should be Flame Rings... also you forgot pendant - get EP

oh and +7 staff is enough for now... and I still say that HB > scorching :P

Tazthespaz

Yea EP forgot. I know people like HB but I like scorch maybe i'll try both and see what I like. THanks. So my first plan of attack should be to sell my IN? Then if I need extra money trade my IB for a glass belt? Then i'm good?

Tazthespaz

Also what should my Stats be?

Also what should my Stats be?
    for a fire mage, I'd go with 160int/rest mp

Yea EP forgot. I know people like HB but I like scorch maybe i'll try both and see what I like. THanks. So my first plan of attack should be to sell my IN? Then if I need extra money trade my IB for a glass belt? Then i'm good?
    yep

i gotta glass belt for sale