rlb bp

This is a discussion on rlb bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; im a lvl 65 bp atm going 69, i want to be able to attack and tank so im fp. ...
Page: 1

Default rlb bp

im a lvl 65 bp atm going 69, i want to be able to attack and tank so im fp.

can some1 give me tips on how to improve this:

fp +8/15str set
    hb +7
    defender of lord +7
    smite hammer +7
    dual fov
    string of skulls
    wp +1
    dual lillimes

thx

Tazthespaz

In my opinion, going FP before 72 is a waste of time if your a BP.

To be realistic, your gear is probably above the average Joe, but is not enough to counter act the severe STR loss of being FP.

Unless you have massive STR gear and accesories and LOADS of money to back it up with a good weapon, FP BP is dumb for RLB IN MY OPINION.

What I would do:

1. Do 1 of 2 things, 1, Have 255 STR with HP and STR paper armor, or, have LOADS of HP and get only STR armor. I have tried both, and personally, I like having my STR and HP armor better.

2. Get rid of the DOL and get a dread shield if money allows. As a BP, ESPECIALLY paper, you lack Defense. As a paper BP, HP accesories and or weapon defense accesories/ shields are almsot less important then getting your AC up (IN MOST CASES except for an Iron set) So, get a Dread shield +7 and a hanguk sword +7, and if money still allows, get yourself a ii +8 or HB +7 and you will be an amazing BP.

Stratagey behind this build:

Being paper isn't easy in RLB. The one thing that you need to do is learn how to stay alive! Make sure you always know where your shield is in your inventory and wear it almost all the time until the time arises when you can wip out your 2 handed weapon and start attacking. In my opinion, be a Duff, Heal BP. Even if you don't have buffs, if you Duff someone, they are on the same or worse playing field as you. (no buffs) And then when you are buffed, they are sitting ducks for you to kill. Have fun and follow my adivise

nice thanks

but im staying fp till i can afford papers +9. not going to play with stupid +8 paper

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stifa View Post
    nice thanks

but im staying fp till i can afford papers +9. not going to play with stupid +8 paper
    there is nothing wrong w/ papers +8 dude... trust me, go paper hp build, being fp in rlb is such a waste

paper +8 are fine

dont have advice but also a question about rlb bp armor set:

how about plate +8/9, how would that do on a bp in rlb? (on older server, i could easily get plate defensive armors if id go with that build)

advice pls

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

gogo paper - with dual lillme dual Fov(soon +1maybe) a WP and skelly along with Str set+8 and HB+7 you`ll own m8 you`ll be able to tank 2 with DS

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kerber View Post
    dont have advice but also a question about rlb bp armor set:

how about plate +8/9, how would that do on a bp in rlb? (on older server, i could easily get plate defensive armors if id go with that build)

advice pls
    no, its a waste still, paper hp build will still be more beneficial then any "half" build in rlb or ardream

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tazthespaz View Post
    In my opinion, going FP before 72 is a waste of time if your a BP.

1. Do 1 of 2 things, 1, Have 255 STR with HP and STR paper armor, or, have LOADS of HP and get only STR armor. I have tried both, and personally, I like having my STR and HP armor better.
    uhhh.... 255 str is stupid build, you got enough STR to equip weapon, rest hp ( cause every stat on hp = 1 def when over 100, for example 150 hp = 50 def, 110 hp = 10 def ) just get str accsessories to make up your AP loss and full str armor

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmashUp View Post
    uhhh.... 255 str is stupid build, you got enough STR to equip weapon, rest hp ( cause every stat on hp = 1 def when over 100, for example 150 hp = 50 def, 110 hp = 10 def ) just get str accsessories to make up your AP loss and full str armor
    stupid? hmm.. you can as well put 255str and use HP items ... don't forget that STR from stats gives more AP than STR from items

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

paper armor is king in rlb imo.

get naked and just use ur weapon. hopefully at least ii+8 or mirage +8

add str points till ur ap is 1.5k ap naked . (with blasting and books ofc)

after u get 1.5k ap. u can add some str armor to make ur ap 2k. after that just go for hp uniques.

ull have more than decent ap decent hp and not so bad ac.
    Last edited by gimmecookiesnao; 09-13-2009 at 05:06 PM.

shnizel

I have a lvl 64 bp and im doin great vs all.
    My wep str req(ms +8)206, i have 206 str and rest hp, paper +8 str.
    The hp is more important then str, you must survive to malice and attack.
    After maliced, your enemy=dead.

It was a good tip to have DS+7 all time, you have time for coffe,malice,smoke then pwn:P

well, if you pawn at lvl 64, u may have some good skills, cause most ppl struggle with out good uniques...