Lycaon staff with MP recovery

This is a discussion on Lycaon staff with MP recovery within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Is it as potent as it used to be? I would imagine that having 30 mp recovery on any spell ...
Page: 1

Default Lycaon staff with MP recovery

Is it as potent as it used to be? I would imagine that having 30 mp recovery on any spell lets the mage do a lot more consistent dmg (esp with fire) than having to repot more often with most staffs. Any mages carry +8/9 of these?

I think the recovery work only if the staff is +0 , you use it in aoe and with one nova recover all your mana and change for your normal staff .

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    Is it as potent as it used to be? I would imagine that having 30 mp recovery on any spell lets the mage do a lot more consistent dmg (esp with fire) than having to repot more often with most staffs. Any mages carry +8/9 of these?
    well dunno if they didn't reduced it to 10 mp recover or else it disappear while you put elemental on it

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Pretty sure the mp rec only work's at +0, Lycaon staff's are only being used still at Ardream/Rlb, since at cz there are these Cursed staff's, which doesnt req any int.

Oh wow, it disappears after +0? I never recalled that. In that you're right, Lyca is pretty useless past Ardream levels.

That would be only reason I'd even consider it for a mage these days, and it's out the window. So I guess this thread is cooked

/closed