Rlb bp build

This is a discussion on Rlb bp build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Stats: 190 str, 76 int, rest hp Weapon: Hb 7 Armor: +8/15 str set fabric Acc: old wp/roc/roc/we/we/skeleton belt skill: ...
Page: 1

Default Rlb bp build

Stats: 190 str, 76 int, rest hp

Weapon: Hb 7

Armor: +8/15 str set fabric

Acc: old wp/roc/roc/we/we/skeleton belt

skill: 60 heal/57 duff/2 master

Cwest btw (don't give me stupid answers like +3 accesories +10 weapon). Mainly seeing if stats/skills are correct and if the combo of my old accessories are right and if i can survive rlb.

Banned

I don't know how many mages there are in rlb, if there aren't many gg ones, then you can try to swap the we's with pe's? That is about all I can think of, if I know your budget that could help an bit :P Getting an IN or IB/GB is always good tho.

Quote Originally Posted by HateBringer View Post
    I don't know how many mages there are in rlb, if there aren't many gg ones, then you can try to swap the we's with pe's? That is about all I can think of, if I know your budget that could help an bit :P Getting an IN or IB/GB is always good tho.
    yea exacly what he says.

Maybe you should get a shield and a tooth or something for support too, it can get nasty if you get chased or if there aren't any support priests online, and a ds +6 would be perfect for that.

For the rest you should be doing fine with that gear I think. Of course you can upgrade it a bit, by getting wp+1 etc :P or IN like that guy said in the post before. But I don't know how much you can spend.

A shield is a nice addition indeed, also i would go for the hp set, duffs and decent ap makes it easy to kill anyway. Just staying alive will be the main problem. Dont forget the use of talias.

Banned

Maybe get Fov's +1?

Thx for the tips all Definitely dont have the cash for the IN :P But my skill setup/stats are ok? And not sure on the mage part, have not spent a whole lot of time in rlb but if there are little mages, ill swap for PEs

nah ther's no need for that, there is only a few mages in rlb cwest so go whith the we

try change the we's for pe's...try get a glass belt, and then just work on getting higher + items as you go...

other than that rest is fine

sczuross

Hmmm u should try : 255str and +8/15 hp set fabric ;P

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

rlb bp set up :
    WP
    DUAL LILLME
    DUAL FOV
    SKELLY
    HB+7
    FABRIC SET+8 str
    go 200 on str 76 rest on HP
    and your good to go
    also a shield might help you alot while tankin if you can do a bit supproting !!

Banned

Scurozz why do you bump up an 8 days old topic? where the person who started it already got his/her answer..