°¤¤«««°Uniques question°»»»¤¤°

This is a discussion on °¤¤«««°Uniques question°»»»¤¤° within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello guys asking about priest uniques for Ardream "cw" asking for : Int buffer&Int duffer&bp duffer would like just to ...
Page: 1

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Default °¤¤«««°Uniques question°»»»¤¤°

Hello guys
    asking about priest uniques for Ardream "cw"
    asking for : Int buffer&Int duffer&bp duffer
    would like just to know what to get at +0's for each char and i will upgrade the plus whenever i can
    thx
    ~Ayman

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    Hello guys
    asking about priest uniques for Ardream "cw"
    asking for : Int buffer&Int duffer&bp duffer
    would like just to know what to get at +0's for each char and i will upgrade the plus whenever i can
    thx
    ~Ayman
    for int... dual rol/ib/ in or ep+1-2/dual sse+0

for bp

dual we+1/dual fov+2/wp+1/gb

yes i know u ask for +0 but meh work your way around this xD

In or ep is better and why?

Banned

EP give more hp and def, but weapon def is very important for dcz... Go for IN

depends on ur other gear, if decent gear with a nice +8 DS i would go with Ep, nice bonuses, but if not can always go with IN

don't use dual ROLs, get at least one ROM, same goes for SSE..definitely not dual, just get a WE/CE(this needs better grade since it's shit and cheap) and for the 2nd ear then the SSE

Depends on the zone I´d say. Items with absolute hp for dcz, items with health-stats for higher levels. For int dual ruby +2 and ROM+0/+1/2 /old sse and old warrior earring or old priest earring I´d suggest. I have an ammy of goddess to compensate my low int for full heals but an old ep will be fine too. Fullplate +8 / DS / DOL, dd-helmet (for dcz) and you`re good to go.

I would so not use IN for dcz if you have a skelly belt for dagger def. HP bonus is absolute numbers, 10% of low damage is low in general.

Planning to get the following:
    rom,rol,ib+0,ep,we,sse good or not?
    and as for armours iam looking for:
    +8 chitin set/hp
    dd+7 helmet
    ds+8
    dunno what to wear with ds

rol's +0 , iron belt +0 , iron neck or a wp +2/+3 (i'd choose the wp instead the in tbh) . ce 0 + sse 0 ,ds +8 , lycaon +7/+8 .

ps: dont change the rol's as support , lr is a must ,same goes to the lycaon since ds doesnt give much resistainces.

as for bp , well for me ardream bp sucks , so not talking bout dcz bp's.

Dual CE (atleast +2..otherwise just get old sse your rlly rlly rlly going to want those resist btw)

Iron Set (the ep is nice an all...but from my experience on my int priest.. the only time i miss hat extra ap is occasionally when i get para'd..cause sometimes your natural hp is just a little to low to cure para and survive 5+ melee. the amount of dmg i save with the IN is incredible...and it rlly adds up quickly because melees always gang you and you cant light feet away so your constantly getting stuck with 5+ melee on you.

ROM/ROL ( you can get rom+1 for same price as rol0, you def will need that ice resist from rom simply because every ice mage and their mothers are using shio's+3 because of how good and cheap they are. getting dual rom isnt a bad idea.,,but just make sure you got good amount LR still.

chit pauld/pad

fp gaunts/boots

chit dd helm

ds

lycaon hammer - if resist to low

lobo hammer - if hp to low

hope it helps!

thx Nirvana
    then it would be:
    Chit pauld/pad +8/hp
    fp gaunt/boots +9/hp
    chitin DD +7 Helmet
    DS+8
    Lycaon+7
    Iron Set
    Rol+1
    Rom+1/+2
    Dual CE+2(if not expensive)

Shakka

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    Dual CE (atleast +2..otherwise just get old sse your rlly rlly rlly going to want those resist btw)

Iron Set (the ep is nice an all...but from my experience on my int priest.. the only time i miss hat extra ap is occasionally when i get para'd..cause sometimes your natural hp is just a little to low to cure para and survive 5+ melee. the amount of dmg i save with the IN is incredible...and it rlly adds up quickly because melees always gang you and you cant light feet away so your constantly getting stuck with 5+ melee on you.

ROM/ROL ( you can get rom+1 for same price as rol0, you def will need that ice resist from rom simply because every ice mage and their mothers are using shio's+3 because of how good and cheap they are. getting dual rom isnt a bad idea.,,but just make sure you got good amount LR still.

chit pauld/pad

fp gaunts/boots

chit dd helm

ds

lycaon hammer - if resist to low

lobo hammer - if hp to low

hope it helps!
    i agree with you