rlb bp priest, need input and some questions

This is a discussion on rlb bp priest, need input and some questions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; level 67 255 str, 76 int hb +7 iron neck+0 glass belt+0 roc +0 hero valor+0 dual old warrior earings ...
Page: 1

Default rlb bp priest, need input and some questions

level 67
    255 str, 76 int

hb +7
    iron neck+0
    glass belt+0
    roc +0
    hero valor+0
    dual old warrior earings
    fab +8/15 str
    priest cap +3/ 10 dd
    ds +6

i think i'm gonna try using hp+8/15 fabs
    Also thinking about using a dol +7 shield instead since there are so many archers now, thoughts? I'd lose 100 or so ac but the dol has 15 arrow defense and a little more health bonus

Also, for some reason I can't combo effectively with judgement. I'm used to playing warrior and I can combo very well using howling sword, but the quick cool down timing on judgement messes up my combo, any advice?
    thanks
    Last edited by mrmagic2009; 06-17-2010 at 06:53 PM.

Try lowering the speed and practice your combo, I believe you can change the animation look to be of helis if that helps. (Client sided and don't think you can get banned for it)

Get a +8 HP set as you said, most people will say go FP or chitin but try out Fabric and see how you like it though you will have your shield on a lot more.
    Another thing someone might do is sell the IN and get a few more GB's and buy an EP +3.

Good luck.

I wouldnt put so much points in str, you will see you cant attack much and get alot hits so higher hp will help you stay alive, like 200-220 str is fine i think and keep that DS+6 its better in rlb.

thanks for the info
    i switched to hp set whenever i'm in a party, but revert to str set when im solo.

right now my combo is skill + r, wait until i hear the click sound then repeat lol

tried skill r r and skill r r r but i do it too fast and it gets messed up

[QUOTE=mrmagic2009;2657269]thanks for the info
    i switched to hp set whenever i'm in a party, but revert to str set when im solo.

shudnt it be the opposite, when your pking solo you should use your hp set, when your in a party and you have a priest you should use some str pieces

HP build is much better as bp.. get as much str as u need for ur weap 76 int and the rest for hp

[quote=Prodigy™;2657278]
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post
    thanks for the info

shudnt it be the opposite, when your pking solo you should use your hp set, when your in a party and you have a priest you should use some str pieces
    when im in a party, 90% of the party expect me to debuff and heal, not attack
    we all know that if someone dies in the party its the healers fault lol
    so i have to tank more when healing, thus needing the hp set

when im solo, i can pick and choose who to attack and when, thus not needing to tank much