RLB bp questions

This is a discussion on RLB bp questions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so i decided to make a rlb BP... and i have few questions... on what server should i start? i ...
Page: 1

PAJ0

Default RLB bp questions

so i decided to make a rlb BP...
    and i have few questions...
    on what server should i start? i know that cwest is good mostly english speaking server... but isnt kronos newer server?
    and for what gear should i aim? (i wont spend any $ on this game... so no baba! )

i was thinking something like
    BP:
    armor: g1 +8
    weapon: ii+7
    shield: ????
    rings: old roc's or old rols
    belt: old skelly
    neck: old wp
    earring: old pe or old we

what type of pathos gloves should i get?
    and ac or hp valk or whatever is that thing called... last time i played there were only valk... ( that was b4 girakon was open i think)

or maybe just make INT priest cuz its less expensive?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

If you plan on playing C-West you should know RLB isn't active a lot, so you should also make a DCZ char as well, cus DCZ is active a lot.

Anyways for shield get DS+7 and earrings i would get old WE cus you are gonna have low resistances, and it would suck if you keep getting iced/stunned.

About rings get ROCS.

Pathos gloves, well i'm not sure if you should get those defence pathos or AP. You decided that or wait for someone else to give their opinion. Anyways, whichever you decide to get Attack or Defence Pathos, imo get Rogue and Warrior.

As for AC vs HP, I would get 200 HP / 20 AC.

You should know though that anyways a BP requires more gear and you might not do that well, at the end you might just end up going INT BP.

Good Luck!

PAJ0

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    If you plan on playing C-West you should know RLB isn't active a lot, so you should also make a DCZ char as well, cus DCZ is active a lot.

Anyways for shield get DS+7 and earrings i would get old WE cus you are gonna have low resistances, and it would suck if you keep getting iced/stunned.

About rings get ROCS.

Pathos gloves, well i'm not sure if you should get those defence pathos or AP. You decided that or wait for someone else to give their opinion. Anyways, whichever you decide to get Attack or Defence Pathos, imo get Rogue and Warrior.

As for AC vs HP, I would get 200 HP / 20 AC.

You should know though that anyways a BP requires more gear and you might not do that well, at the end you might just end up going INT BP.

Good Luck!
    well... tbh... i dont think i stand a chance in cwest DCZ ... cuz what i saw on this forum is just crazy... some of those sins and warriors in there have better stats than lvl 80... so.. what about Kronos?

and for INT BP... what stats do i need and what armor to aim for?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

oh when i said INT BP i meant int priest, i have no experience what so ever in INT BP.

and from what i know, i think every other server is more geared than c-west. atleast from what i hear.

PAJ0

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    oh when i said INT BP i meant int priest, i have no experience what so ever in INT BP.

and from what i know, i think every other server is more geared than c-west. atleast from what i hear.
    oh ok

well... still alot of ppl in dcz have godly gear... cuz alot of those chars are secondary and they have on them gear from main chars... so thats why i dont really wanna go dcz...

well... in the end... i just wanna have fun...just like i had few years ago... like few months after FD thingy....

Have any chance to survive with that gear a LV69 BP in a BDW match for example?