C-west dcz priest

This is a discussion on C-west dcz priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm thinking about making a dcz priest, and here's what I'm thinking so far. I don't want to spend more ...
Page: 1

bluespartan

Default C-west dcz priest

I'm thinking about making a dcz priest, and here's what I'm thinking so far. I don't want to spend more than around 20gbs on it.

FP set +8/hp
    Stone Splitter +8 (i like the club def and resists, and it's fun to be able to kill people sometimes :P)
    2x old WE (SSE gives only a few more hp, and no resists)
    Old WP (same deal vs EP)
    2x old ROC
    Old skelly belt
    Dread shield +7
    Valkyrie AC
    Pathos AC

158 int, 101 str, 105 hp for stats

With this I should have buffed stats of (according to KOK) 4009 HP, 3407 MP, 1313 AC, 184 fr, 124 gr, 89 lr, 20 dd, 25 club, 20 ax, 30 spear. Seems like I have all the bases covered there, but any suggestions? Should I use valkyrie HP over AC?

Also, for skills, what do you think of 10k/parasite vs 1920 group?

dicth the stone splitter for starts, get a lycaon hammer or somethin... and old rols too if u can...

bluespartan

The problem with that is the price, I already have the ROCs, and lycaon is a lot more expensive than the stone splitter

Banned

What will your AP be?

bluespartan

I think it was somewhere around 450-600, but that doesn't matter a whole lot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bluespartan View Post
    I think it was somewhere around 450-600, but that doesn't matter a whole lot.
    I would think if your gonna attack, it needs to be decent lol.
    and would also take the group heal.

bluespartan

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    I would think if your gonna attack, it needs to be decent lol.
    and would also take the group heal.
    I ended up going with group heal, it works wonders. And the thing with attacking was one of those "2000 people pile on the human priest" things so maybe I can see my name in chat a few times :P

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluespartan View Post
    I'm thinking about making a dcz priest, and here's what I'm thinking so far. I don't want to spend more than around 20gbs on it.

FP set +8/hp
    Stone Splitter +8 (i like the club def and resists, and it's fun to be able to kill people sometimes :P)
    2x old WE (SSE gives only a few more hp, and no resists)
    Old WP (same deal vs EP)
    2x old ROC
    Old skelly belt
    Dread shield +7
    Valkyrie AC
    Pathos AC

158 int, 101 str, 105 hp for stats

With this I should have buffed stats of (according to KOK) 4009 HP, 3407 MP, 1313 AC, 184 fr, 124 gr, 89 lr, 20 dd, 25 club, 20 ax, 30 spear. Seems like I have all the bases covered there, but any suggestions? Should I use valkyrie HP over AC?

Also, for skills, what do you think of 10k/parasite vs 1920 group?

u cant have 1920 group heal in dcz u have 960 group. i think it depends on ur play style and ur party if u run around with a clan party most of the time and ur are all coordinated then u can make due with just malice. but if u run around alone or like in a party of 3 then full heal para would be better imo

bluespartan

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    u cant have 1920 group heal in dcz u have 960 group. i think it depends on ur play style and ur party if u run around with a clan party most of the time and ur are all coordinated then u can make due with just malice. but if u run around alone or like in a party of 3 then full heal para would be better imo
    Yeah I know about it not being 1920, I just got it mixed up because it uses 1920 animation. guess I'll just try out both skill setups and see which works for me best.

jon702boyz

hp over ac... thats how i put it for a priest... and get the ss +8 = pwnage... wat gives u 15 club defense? its a good hammer... and ur build is fairly good.. just always remember hp over ac..