Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RLB Bp Valkyre set with HP or AC?

This is a discussion on RLB Bp Valkyre set with HP or AC? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im a lvl 68 full plate bp. i havenīt played bp for that long, and i dont have any flashy ...
Page: 2

Im a lvl 68 full plate bp. i havenīt played bp for that long, and i dont have any flashy uniqes.. but i kick ass in rlb

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

AC pathos vs warrior would be gr8 - 20AC and 6% of warrior attack which is cool

larsen

id say one ac for rouges and one for warrior

::JR::

Hmm yes seems reasonable. Btw whats better for bp in rlb dual ROC+2 or ROC+2/HV+2? HV gives me more resist, but there are not so many mages in rlb though.

go with RoC+2 i say but if you can get your hands on Fov+3 that would be awesome in my server FoV+1 is same as RoC+0 price - you`ll get some decent resist and much much better AC so ya dual Fov+3 would be the best earrings for you

larsen

definatly rocs

::JR::

On C-West, where I play fov+1 cost ike 10-11 gbs, so idk how much can fov+3 cost lol and besides I have never seen anyone selling one (but I guess its more expensive than ROC+2). Foverin+3 has 17 ac more than ROC+2, gives additional 15 LR and GR, but at the same time has less 2 health and less 10 FR, so It definetely has some advantage over ROC+2. LoL if I could get HV+3 I wouldnt think twice though^^

Quote Originally Posted by larsen View Post
    definatly rocs
    think again hes a PAPER BP he needs AC more than anything - if Fov+3 is overprices im sure you can get Fov+3 with a Fov+2 with the price of dual RoC+2 - it should be even less than RoC+2

larsen

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    think again hes a PAPER BP he needs AC more than anything - if Fov+3 is overprices im sure you can get Fov+3 with a Fov+2 with the price of dual RoC+2 - it should be even less than RoC+2
    i was answering the question he asked about dual rocs or Roc/Hv... so we have the same point get the jewlery u can afford with the most ac

Quote Originally Posted by larsen View Post
    i was answering the question he asked about dual rocs or Roc/Hv... so we have the same point get the jewlery u can afford with the most ac
    forgot about the HV xD so ya same point - sry for missunderstanding

Quote Originally Posted by ::JR:: View Post
    Hmm yes seems reasonable. Btw whats better for bp in rlb dual ROC+2 or ROC+2/HV+2? HV gives me more resist, but there are not so many mages in rlb though.

answered your own question

and btw +1 for what nerd said, fov+3>roc2 for rlb bp

you should go for ac to last longer versus warriors. I usually do ac for the armor and i like it so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12