RLB build help- warrior

This is a discussion on RLB build help- warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hello, im in olympia server and wanna go make a class for rlb. i have aprox. 60gbs to spend and ...
Page: 1

xlronmaidenx

Default RLB build help- warrior

hello, im in olympia server and wanna go make a class for rlb. i have aprox. 60gbs to spend and don't know what class to make to "survive" some people suggested warrior.. any help on items build and if this is a good choice?

try the search button coz im being rude

always start with full chitin shell set8 coz based on ur gbs chit shell9 isnt possible.
    1 set is about =21gbs mostly
    HB8 = 21gbs too
    thats 60-42= 18gbs
    then for starters since u got 18gbs left, id go for old dual roc, old PE, old WE, string of skulls, wp1 and also get a DS shield for running purposes undy set too

lawl nice dome...am in agreeance with that one.

yeah i was planning to be an RLB char forever but when i saw those sexy cursed weapons i couldnt resist it

xlronmaidenx

lol alright thanks.. any other?

id choose foverin just because they can be reselled or coumpunded later. i dot know the price of the old roc in ur server but i think theres not a big difference between them

yeah at first i was thinkin of fovs too, it depends on him if he's planning to up his fov but in rlb u need as much as hp as possible and to think that Roc has 7 str and 7 hp plus hp bonus compared to 5 str hp dex of foverins though. but he can do fov + old roc if he wants.

xlronmaidenx

this is what i have so far..

hb+7
    chitin set+8
    dd+7
    duel fovs+0
    sos+0
    wp+1
    duel old pe
    ds+7
    have 800m left.. build good? need to add? need to change?

Not Bad, You said RLB... Your gear will work in dcz also.. Rlb for the most part is wait for PK.. My main is RLB, so im not against it. But if u have a free spot on your account lvl up dcz. Dcz is a more active pk zone and since your gear will work in both. You can play either zone till your heart is content....

Good Luck

xlronmaidenx

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredPriest View Post
    Not Bad, You said RLB... Your gear will work in dcz also.. Rlb for the most part is wait for PK.. My main is RLB, so im not against it. But if u have a free spot on your account lvl up dcz. Dcz is a more active pk zone and since your gear will work in both. You can play either zone till your heart is content....

Good Luck
    its changed a bit now..

lug7/hs7
    wp1
    sos0
    duel fovs0
    ds7
    old pe duel
    chitin8 set
    dd7
    valks
    pathos