rlb build rate and help

This is a discussion on rlb build rate and help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so here is my build: 255str rest hp 60 attack 5 master 5 berserk rest def gear: lugias +8 hanguk ...
Page: 1

Default rlb build rate and help

so here is my build:

255str rest hp
    60 attack 5 master 5 berserk rest def

gear:
    lugias +8 hanguk sword +7
    chitin set +8
    string of skulls +0
    dual hv +0
    wp +1
    dual mino earing

rate and advice please

thx

wouldn't be better to go 60/55/5 ?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

1st thing you should do is change the SoS to skelly then change one HV to Fov and one Mino to PE(maybe change the other one to WE since you aint gettin any AC from rings and earrings) after that upgrade your rings then necklace then earrings im talkin in the long run ofc. !! weapon and armor are gr8 upgrade`em after finish upgradin your uniques
    PS like cizia said it would be better to go 60/55/5 just use scrolls or let your priest str buff you xD

YourCorpse

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    1st thing you should do is change the SoS to skelly then change one HV to Fov and one Mino to PE(maybe change the other one to WE since you aint gettin any AC from rings and earrings) after that upgrade your rings then necklace then earrings im talkin in the long run ofc. !! weapon and armor are gr8 upgrade`em after finish upgradin your uniques
    PS like cizia said it would be better to go 60/55/5 just use scrolls or let your priest str buff you xD
    Why use skelly instead of string of skulls on a warrior? :S

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

cuz string of skulls sucks at +0

even at+ 1 it still sucks

u need a sstring of skulls +2... right there its sexy as hell...

also trade in an hv for a fov. dont forget bout ur defense.

minotaurs arent bad bt if anything i would try to get one platinum earring for that extra defense.

my suggestion

plat ear +1 and minotaur earrings +2
    fov +2 and hero valor +2
    string of skulls +2 OR skelly belt OR iron belt
    also upgrade to wp+2 then u will have seksi warrior
    Last edited by gimmecookiesnao; 09-07-2009 at 02:12 AM.

ty for this advice and i will certainly follow it. But i can't go 60-55-5, because i cant pay much money for this game and in our clan pt we dont have a priest so i cant ask for str. But i will calculate how much def i gain by going 60-55-5 and then i will consider it.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

You're PKing without a priest? You must have amazing rogues to keep you up and cure :P

And gimmecookiesnao ... look at the gear he says he's using - don't you think he'd have +1 / +2s if he could afford them? You should only bring +1s into the equation if they are a similar cost to the +0 item he is using.

I'd suggest trying to switch the earrings out for ones with some defence - particularly if you're priest-less! If RLB hasn't got many mages on your server, then PE or possibly Opal Ear+1.

Rings are fine - maybe trade one for a foverin as suggested.

SOS should be ok in RLB, the variety on warrior weapons tends to be less than once you're in 70+ land.
    Last edited by Chuck Norris; 09-07-2009 at 06:25 AM.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post

And gimmecookiesnao ... look at the gear he says he's using - don't you think he'd have +1 / +2s if he could afford them? You should only bring +1s into the equation if they are a similar cost to the +0 item he is using.
    no shit but as soon as he got +1 he might make another topic asking similar question of wats next.

wat i said was in the long run..

also wat i stated is an alternative to rocs and pe most warriors get

lots warrior want rocs. for one roc + 1 u can make a +2 fov

and string of skulls at +0 is useless. 10 ac 5 str and 5 hp and 5 defense is not worth it at all.. translate to like 100 more hp and like 30 more ap...

u would benefit more from a bronze belt shit even an elf belt than u would and sos +0.