Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RLB Int Priest .

This is a discussion on RLB Int Priest . within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; if you are a human, there are a few orc mages; if you are an orc, there is even less ...
Page: 2

if you are a human, there are a few orc mages; if you are an orc, there is even less human mages on now days.

I have the def arrow pads and they do work! I would suggest you get some because the archers are annoying (specially if you are human). Also, I would suggest you to get some more weapon def such as club and spear; you will need them.

Finally, if you use the lobo you may have a higher hp than the HA, however I like the extra ac that you get from the HA since there are not too many mages.

see you at RLB!!

i know you said price isnt an issue...but id just get the lobo7 or animor 7 or lycaon 6

youre not really going to notice any difference between a lobo 7/8 animor7/8 or lycaon 6/7/8

but you will notice the difference in price....save your money or better uniques or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMing View Post
    What would be better between Lobo hammer +8 or Holy Animor +8 ?

i used to play light mage and loved going after INT priests and comboing them to death.

i now play INT priest and decided to get the lobo7 for ardy for the nice boost in HP and LR and knowing how effective a good light mage can be in killing a INT priest

the AC and repel from animor are nice but i felt that good LR is even more important since stun is a priests worst enemy in ardream and RLB.

id say consider the lobo before the animor

Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    the AC and repel from animor are nice but i felt that good LR is even more important since stun is a priests worst enemy in ardream and RLB.
    The animor's repel skill is disable for ages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12