RLB intel priest

This is a discussion on RLB intel priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey. I'm ditching my sin to gear up my priest. Turns out I'm terrible as a sin. I'm on ares ...
Page: 1

Default RLB intel priest

Hey. I'm ditching my sin to gear up my priest. Turns out I'm terrible as a sin. I'm on ares server and I'd like my priest to be an RLB intel heal/duff priest. This is the setup I was thinking of. Please give me some advice and let me know why/whynot you agree/disagree with my setup. Thanks.

Armor: Set of full plate +9 with health bonus
    Weapon: Holy Animor +7
    Shield: Dread Shield +7
    Earrings: Dual Secret-silver earrings +1
    Rings: Dual Ring of Life +1
    Necklace: Iron Necklace
    Belt: Skeleton Belt
    Weapon Defense: Priest full plate DD 25 helm....not sure what else

Also, I'm not sure how much and how available the full plate +9 w/health is. How much does each piece cost or am I going to end up having to make it myself? Thanks again in advance

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

wll you might consider getting a Lillme and SSE both +1 to get some resist from the lillme - IN can be changed to EP+2/3 skelly to IB later... and you should really get a LB+1/2 instead of one RoL+1 atleast other than that your shield and weapon are fine - as for laycoan you can rent it !! HA is much much better-for me atleast

Quote Originally Posted by Twoods View Post
    Hey. I'm ditching my sin to gear up my priest. Turns out I'm terrible as a sin. I'm on ares server and I'd like my priest to be an RLB intel heal/duff priest. This is the setup I was thinking of. Please give me some advice and let me know why/whynot you agree/disagree with my setup. Thanks.

Armor: Set of full plate +9 with health bonus
    Weapon: Holy Animor +7
    Shield: Dread Shield +7
    Earrings: Dual Secret-silver earrings +1
    Rings: Dual Ring of Life +1
    Necklace: Iron Necklace
    Belt: Skeleton Belt
    Weapon Defense: Priest full plate DD 25 helm....not sure what else

Also, I'm not sure how much and how available the full plate +9 w/health is. How much does each piece cost or am I going to end up having to make it myself? Thanks again in advance
    SB & IN -> EP +2 & IB/GB (your choice)
    since your resists are going to be low, you should get dual LBs +1/2... or get 1 LB +2 and some Agate Ring +3 (nice HP bumpz0rd)
    earrings - either dual WSE +2 or WSE +2 and some Lilime +2/3
    as for weapon defs - get as many as possible :P

u have a nice gear anyways

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    SB & IN -> EP +2 & IB/GB (your choice)
    since your resists are going to be low, you should get dual LBs +1/2... or get 1 LB +2 and some Agate Ring +3 (nice HP bumpz0rd)
    earrings - either dual WSE +2 or WSE +2 and some Lilime +2/3
    as for weapon defs - get as many as possible :P

+1 to weapon def, get as much as you can

and i wouldnt be THAT worried about resistances in RLB, mages are not strong there and i dont see much mage war parties rambling thru rlb

crucial is LR (support mages like to stun the priest) but you got fairly enough, dual rol+1 + ds7, and get yourself a goblin pauldron+pads if ure that worried