MP FIRE MAGE combo help

This is a discussion on MP FIRE MAGE combo help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok, so I'm not an idiot when it comes to combing but i'm having a bit of trouble. Here is ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Default MP FIRE MAGE combo help

Ok, so I'm not an idiot when it comes to combing but i'm having a bit of trouble. Here is the deal, I am a very well geared RLB fire mage (Linen) but my combo is hurting me.

Current combo: sr3 (3 is staff hit)
    Alternative combo: r3 sliding combo (What i use a lot because for some reason it fails less)

Problem: My tanking combo just fails so often and is slower then my sliding combo. I would like to be able to use my tank combo but idk why it is failing. It could just be timing issues i'm not sure.

What I need: I need any tips to make THESE combos better or work.

*** I HAVE USED sr(Skill) combo for like 4 years now so my hand is glued to those keys. I know there is like wr(Skill) Combo but i just cant get my hand to like it or want to do it. Sooooo I ask u for easy combos or a revision on my current combo.

THANKS!

AP0N

wr skill is what i use

i use S,R, Skill, s,r, skill

easiest and best

Tazthespaz

c1trus, that is what i use, and i said wr skill i just cant get the fingering down.

hold W (so you won't be trying to press S) and go with skill r r ..

what guy said above^^practice and ull get hang of it

Banned Senior Member

there is lots of different combo, and it changes depends on many reason, u cant use one combo style for everything, as cizia said, its better for u to hold the W key and press RRRRR and skill , it doesnt matter how many R u pressing as long as u pressing skill in every 1 or 1.3 secs. but if u use same finger for R and skill, then try hold W press 3 times R then skill , 3R then skills,
    then u can improve it,
    let says ur skill at 2, these kinda combos u can try
    hold W press R as much as u can and press 2 every sec.
    2sr 2sr 2sr 2sr 2sr this good for archers or against to sumone doing Wr skill
    but when u do 2sr the problem is when u press S then R u dont get R dmg so quick u lose time there and it makes ur combo slow.

its better to do like this 2swr 2swr 2swr 2swr so with this way if u add W between S and R , it helps u to stick enemy and quick combo. but timing is important .
    ur stopping point is after R dmg, u start with skill and stop after R dmg wait 1 sec between each movement. like this 2swr 2swr 2swr 2swr 2swr.

anyway there is lots of more things to tell. let me no if u need more info or more explanation.

you can use a skill more often than each 1s lol... and spamming Rs won't help u....
    I always have my attacking skill at 4, clicking with the middle finger, W is hold by 2nd from left finger, and R is pressed with 2nd from right ...

hold W and go: R 4 RR 4 RR 4 RR 4 RR 4 RR 4 RR 4 RR 4 RR ...

or if a person is moving, let's say you both hold W, then you'll just start sliding around ... if you want t make it stay in 1 place, you can try this combo:

R 4 CR 4 CR 4 CR 4 CR 4 CR ... - gg combo
    (press C with a thumb)

//oh and little hint ... put a HP pot in 8th skillbar's slot ... you can pot way better :]
    Last edited by cizia; 12-13-2009 at 06:51 AM.

I always use wr2, its rlly simple to me, hp pot on 1; skill on 2; mp pot on 3. I use my thumb for the 'w', my little finger for the hp potting, my 2nd finger from the left for the '2' and my midfinger for the mp pot=p.. Dunno if it would work for u but it worked for me all those years.. wré&wré&wr"éwré&wré&wr"éwr&éwré&wr"éwré&wré&wr"é.. => this is what warrior combo looks like if mana got low but it works with all spammable skills xD

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

r, r, skill is wat i have always used it works awesome with fire magess