Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RLB mage questions

This is a discussion on RLB mage questions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; im sorry, best mages? When you guys are out pking, you get rolled in a matter of seconds, no offense. ...
Page: 2

Alibaba85

im sorry, best mages? When you guys are out pking, you get rolled in a matter of seconds, no offense. The only time you gain nps from what I saw when you guys stack your whole clan in 1 tower in war, at first I was like wow koxp, but then I saw how many mages and other classes you had up in the tower.[/b]

dont be a noob. I dont do the tower party, its not me your talking about. and the best mages part was in fact meant as a compliment to this guy cuz he's in our clan as a mage and was sort of a joke , notice the smiley icon. Wasnt meant to offend you if you are a mage on Cw. My whole clan wouldnt fit in a tower either.......there's like 60 people in clan.

thanks for being an azz and a d1ckhead bb. thanks for posting on my friends topic with junk and no help too.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

dont be a noob. I dont do the tower party, its not me your talking about. and the best mages part was in fact meant as a compliment to this guy cuz he's in our clan as a mage and was sort of a joke , notice the smiley icon. Wasnt meant to offend you if you are a mage on Cw. My whole clan wouldnt fit in a tower either.......there's like 60 people in clan.

thanks for being an azz and a d1ckhead bb. thanks for posting on my friends topic with junk and no help too.[/b]
    No I really don't play there anymore, logged a few times BeatInBed and that's all and yes I like being an asshole.

But if you want honest help for the guy that made the topic, in RLB you can't really do much damage if you are going with the crimson set and 155 mp... so therefore either change to cardboard mage and be fire, or my suggestion is if u have people to pk with daily, and i mean a good party, then stick with the crimson set and elixir +8 and go ice

Alibaba85

No I really don't play there anymore, logged a few times BeatInBed and that's all and yes I like being an asshole.

But if you want honest help for the guy that made the topic, in RLB you can't really do much damage if you are going with the crimson set and 155 mp... so therefore either change to cardboard mage and be fire, or my suggestion is if u have people to pk with daily, and i mean a good party, then stick with the crimson set and elixir +8 and go ice[/b]

thats exactly the same advice i gave him before you clowned it. Draven......cardboard mage. LissTheBliss.....cardboard mage. Crasyone1......cardboard mage. When I told him to go 112 build like Draven/Liss/Crasyone....... 112int build = cardboard mage. Thats why i said if you want more damage....do that build. If you want to live longer do the 160build.......for the dd and the completes/crimson. I told him all that on that first post you clowned.

...i say once you get your Linen +8's.......go 112. Dont do it till then......till then play ur crimson build for more practice. You definitely got the uniques to really do the 112 build better than I have gotten myself. Overall your uniques are better.

Happy Hunting.

Heres my input. Depends on what kind of mage you want to be.

My post will be similar to what Respect had to say. I agree with him but this is ur decision and you're decision should be based on what clan you are in, how actively do they pk, how well do they pk, etc etc. If you have a lot of melees, my 2 cents would be telling you to go ice support, if you have lots of priests or mages, I say go fire attack mage. if you become a support mage, get an oasis staff +7/+8 or garp +7/+8 and crystal +8 set. and when ur restating, put enough into int and mp for u to wear the gear, 71 or 90 str depending on you're shield and the rest into hp. If you like HP, go SS +6/7 and lobo hammer +6/+7. If you like ac, ds +6/+7 with lobo +6/+7. If you go hp build, you can tank towers for sins to run in and spike or attack mages to nova town after you ice them. if you're going attack mage, i recommend you get mage linen robe,pads,helmet and hard leather gloves and boots +8. scorching staff +7 or higher if you can afford. change you're stats to 51 str for ss +0 during buffs, no need if you scroll. put stats for all you're gears and put the rest in MP. you'll do more damage when you nova.you'll have good hp with ur dual sse ep +1 and roms +1, so change you're valkyrie hp set to ac set. if you're gona tank warriors or sins, 50 ac comes a lot farther than 300 hp. i would recommend using oasis and scorching instead of hell blood or garp because you wont do as much damage. that all changes when you get 72 staff skill.

and whatever you do, whenever you're 69, plssss dont go 60/60 skills for 2 novas.....thats just pure retardation. you need at least 5 in masters skill if you're not gettin an iron set. thats all i have to say. hope this helps.

-Prince

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12