Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RLB Paper BP

This is a discussion on RLB Paper BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; not only that but +11 str is a few more mp pots = more heals/attacks so yeah hanguk > impact[/b] ...
Page: 2

not only that but +11 str is a few more mp pots = more heals/attacks so yeah hanguk > impact[/b]
    lol u mean carring more pots? on my BP I can carry 200mp/hp + 40books with 1 magic bag...

DIsregarding wep defs. Impact is better. There is a difference of 150ap between the weapon APs
    If you including the stats of the str on hanguk - 1point str = 6.2ap roughly. So that's 68.2ap, which still means the impact hits harder

I'd go for the impact personally, if you're paranoid about wep defence, get a graham+7/8 like someone said

DIsregarding wep defs. Impact is better. There is a difference of 150ap between the weapon APs
    If you including the stats of the str on hanguk - 1point str = 6.2ap roughly. So that's 68.2ap, which still means the impact hits harder

I'd go for the impact personally, if you're paranoid about wep defence, get a graham+7/8 like someone said[/b]
    well, the thing is u can&#39;t disregard weapon defs lol... Try shouting in mora that u sell glass/iron belt and u&#39;ll get like 90% of messages saying that he wants to give u skeleton + item/gb .... I had like 20/25 offerts like this in 2hrs shouting that im selling glass <_<

moreover, ask in your clan/your friends how many of them got sword def gauntlets... I bet it won&#39;t be more than 20%... And most of them will have club def pauldron... Even if they have both, gauntlets still have 17swd and pauldron is 20cd at +7

imo
    hanguk +8 > graham +8 > impact +8 > hanguk +7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12