DCZ int priest

This is a discussion on DCZ int priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey, I am thinking of going DCZ int priest.. I got about 100 gbs to spend, and I was thinking ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default DCZ int priest

Hey, I am thinking of going DCZ int priest..

I got about 100 gbs to spend, and I was thinking of paper support priest

(6k hp buffed 1150 ac buffed IN + DS for weapon defences)

Or should I go chitin int priest?
    What gear should I get and why?

go paper if you can get a dd25 or dd15 cap with ep+2 and ib and DS...

rogues will not be able to touch you...
    i had this build with a dd25 cap and it was pretty sweet...i would stand around with two sins hitting me until they gave up...

Banned

Nice
    Btw, the server is Cwest!

SexyIsWhatIam

I tink u can go fp +8/9 den ur accesseries go for +2/3. Eg. Ep +2/3, dual rol or rom +2/3 and glass belt +2/3, last ur earring dual sse +2/3. If u wan better resis against Mage is dual ce +2/3. weapon use ha +6/7 or better resis against Mage is lycaon hammer +6/7. shield go for ds +7/8 or better resis is ss +7/8. Since you are rich =).

Banned

I can get all that with just 100 gb lol?

a decent int priest for dcz use fp+8 along with a ds+7 then a holy animor+6 would do the job with iron neck and a skele belt it should be fine couple of rols for rings and old sse for earings or get better ones if u can ah and a ep+0 should do it too or if u can get a +1

For 100 gbs.. get Iron Neck or Ep 2, glass / iron belt. Ds 7, lobo/lycaon/.. paper 8 hp.. highest ce or sse you can go.. and highest ROMS you can go..

<3 that build. Also for more hp get SS 7, and light belt of life (highest + possible)

i play on a char with a similar build, but with chitin. i have 4650 hp, 1450 ac full scrolled.

ds7,lobo7, ep2,dual ce2,dual rom+2, ib, dd7, chit8 pauld boots, fp9 gaunts, chit7 pads.

i think it would be more wise to shoot for this build, as if your playing on a paper preist you will have much lower ac, and with malice your going to be taking a ton of damage and fast. not to mention if you are this build it would be very wise to be buffer as in the time it will take to get cure and rebuff you will be killed lol. this will take away from your healing/duffing skills. now compared to the preist im on i can play unbuffed on my preist and tank atleast 4-5 people no problem, i am full healer with malice/reverse and i have 4800 mana

anyways gl with your option.

SexyIsWhatIam

Quote Originally Posted by SkyL View Post
    For 100 gbs.. get Iron Neck or Ep 2, glass / iron belt. Ds 7, lobo/lycaon/.. paper 8 hp.. highest ce or sse you can go.. and highest ROMS you can go..

<3 that build. Also for more hp get SS 7, and light belt of life (highest + possible)
    Tis build is gd as ur hp is high. Even wif para, ur hp is still high. Regarding def, it might be low but if u haf gd acceseries, it will be a gd build and fun build. Cause it will take long time to kill u if u Noe how to handle the situation. I tested tis build on edana =). I haf at least 4k + hp unbuffed wif normal +0 acceseries.

yupp, its pretty pimp.

Very very effective if you are sc'd

yes, malice is dangerous, especially in ardream, but even if you are in rlb, you will have almost twice the hp (with the same build/items) and it wont matter that much.

Bad thing about ardream is, is that your going to die no matter what items when you get steam rolled by 20+ mobs of orcs/humans.

Your build bknight also costs like 5x more than my build.

your build says highest possible :P